Blueberry Muffin and the Note

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 19 : Blueberry Muffin and the Note
 
---------
 
The next day came and you have high hopes for passing todays maths test. *I sure hope I pass, I've studied for the whole night.* You beamed and went in your class.
 
You sat right on your seat and realized that there was a note and a blueberry muffin right on your table, *Eh?* You went over and pick up the muffin.
 
It was still warm and you smile, *I haven't ate breakfast yet. I wonder who..?* You turn and pick up the note, you unfolded the note.
 
After reading the touching note, a warm smile spread across your face. *Oppa.... he is starting do nice things for me now.* 
 
With a happy heart you happily ate the muffin down to its last crumb. 
 
*Yum, so moist and sweet.* You beamed and ate down the last crumb and threw the wrapper away. You kept the note in your bagpack and waited for your teacher to come.
 
Outside of your class, Myungsoo was smiling. *Yes! She ate it! Mission accomplished! Now, for lunch time.* He beamed and went out of the school building.
 
---
 
The bell rang and you were just finishing one last maths question, *! Almost ... DONE!* You beamed and quickly went up.
 
You slammed the test paper infront of your teachers desk and beamed, your maths teacher took it and just nod. "Alright, you may leave ~~~~~~~~." She smile.
 
You nod and went to get your bagpack and pencil. You went out of your classroom and beamed. *I knew I did well.* 
 
Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you took it out, it was a text from DonWon.
 
DonWon asked whether you wanted to have lunch with him and EunWoo, Sungmin. 
 
You smile and text him back, 'Sure Donwon. Be there in a sec! ;)' 
 
You shut your phone and dash to the cafeteria, you reached the cafeteria and entered it. 
 
You scanned around the place and was hoping to find Donwon, you finally spotted him and Eunwoo with Sungmin.
 
*Bingo!* You went over and surprise them. 
 
"Hey guys!" You suddenly appeared behind their backs, Sungmin and Donwon nearly choke on their lunch.
 
Eunwoo just giggle, "Good one, ~~~~~~~~." 
 
You just sheepishly chuckle, "Oops. Mian." Donwon just drank his water and sighed in relief, "You're lucky I'm not dead cousin." He muttered out.
 
"Yeah, me too. Or else I'll definitely kill you." Sungmin glare at you. You just chuckle, Eunwoo just shot Sungmin a look.
 
Sungmin just shrugged and continue to ate his lunch. 
 
You sat down right next to Eunwoo, "So, what are you guys eating?" You casually asked out. 
 
"Salad." Eunwoo replied.
 
"Spaghetti." Donwon nod.
 
"Dumplings and kimchi." Sungmin pointed out. "Oh." You nod in understanding.
 
"How about you?" Eunwoo eyed you as she chomp down on her healthy salad.
 
"Nothing." You respond.
 
"Aren't you hungry?" Donwon asked while eating his spaghetti. 
 
"Nah, not really." You lied, obviously still hungry. Turns out the blueberry muffin didn't fill your stomache.
 
"Ok." Donwon shrugged and just ate his spaghetti. You just pouted while seeing them enjoying their food, *Man, I think I should go, or I'll drool even more.* You quickly shook your head and got up.
 
"Er, I'll go to class first. Catch you guys later, see you Eunwoo in chemistry." You waved.
 
"See you." Eunwoo waved along. You smile and went out of the cafeteria.
 
*Now, where to?* You wondered and walk around the school hallways. You walk around an empty hallway, and stop infront of an unfamiliar door.
 
*Hmm, where does this door lead to?* You wonder and push open it, thousands of stairs were seen. *Rooftop?* You guessed and trudge up the stairs.