First task, stalk her.

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

 
Chapter 18 : First task, stalk her. 
 
----
 
The bell rang and you got up and headed out of the classroom, you didn't feel like eating so you just went to the library and started to study on your exams.
 
You entered the library and took a seat, took out a few books, you begin studying.
 
Meanwhile, Infinite was just coming out of their class and they were really exhausted. 
 
"Man, I could have sworn that Mr. Choi is the most boring-est person on earth." Dongwoo yawned.
 
"Nope, Mr. Son is also boring too, remember the last time where he teaches us history that he got the whole class to sleep at last. Ahh, good times." Hoya smirk.
 
Dongwoo just nod in agreement, L just yawned and rolled his eyes. *Mann, boredom overload.* He sighed and followed them.
 
While walking past the library, L stopped on his tracks and retrace his steps.
 
His eyebrows furrowed together as he examined the familiar figure in the library. *Isn't that ~~~~~~~? Which reminds me, my task.* L smile and entered the library.
 
You were just reading your book peacefully, until all of a sudden someone tap your shoulder. 
 
You spun around and look up, "Oh! Oppa." You smile.
 
L just sat right next to you, "Studying for exams?" He guessed.
 
"Yeah, quite tiring being a Junior. I wonder what a Senior is like." You started to wonder.
 
L just smile, "Trust me, it's worst than Junior year." 
 
"Really? How come I don't see any of you study before?" You eyed him. He just smile, "We have our ways." 
 
"Wow." You smile, impressed. 
 
"What are you doing here, anyways?" You asked as you continue to study again. L just watch you study, "Um, nothing. Just thought I hang with you since I'm bored."
 
"Aren't you hungry?" You asked, still studying at the same time.
 
"Nah." L assured you. "Okay. But, if you do." You tossed an apple to him. 
 
L caught it and blinked at you, you stopped reading and beamed at him. "Eat this. You'll probably sleep in class, again. Like the first time I met you." You giggled at the memory.
 
L softened and beamed, *I think I'm gonna like this task.* 
 
The bell rung and you got up, "Bye oppa. I have to go." You waved goodbye and left the library.
 
L got up and started to stalk you, his feelings for you is starting to grow even more. Everywhere you go, he would stalk you.
 
He even ditch his class just to stalk you, his hoodie slung over him. L stalked you for the rest of the day.