New School New Life New Enemies!

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Title : New School New Life New Enemies!

----

"Goodbye my loving kids!" Your aunt shouted out to her childrens, but not you.

Na Eun and Nana just ignored her and walk out, while DonWon just smile and asked, "What about ~~~~~~~ noona?" He asked.

"I'll pick you up early DonWon don't worry." She started to change to the subject.

"Omma..." DonWoon furrowed his eyebrows at his mom, you just shrugged and got off her car. You hated to stayed in the car with her and the twins.

"Aish! Go! Or you'll be late!" She grew frustrated and snapped back at him. DonWon just shrugged, "Fine. Goodbye." He open the door and got out with a loud slammed on her car door, which made her honk loudly. Causing everyone to look at you guys.

"DonWon!" The twins yelled together. You just went in the school gates first.

"What?" DonWon just blinked at his sisters. 

"Aish! Fool!" They flipped their hairs and walked in the school gates like they're professional models doing a runway walk. But to DonWon and you, they look like chickens that had broke one of their legs.

"Pssh!" DonWon rolled his eyes and went in the hallways.

As DonWon got in the school hallways, he started to search for you. *Where's noona? She shouldn't be walking alone since she's new.* He wondered and look around the hallways.

DonWon spotted you walking far away, *Gotcha!* He beamed and race over.

He bumped into a few students but ignored their scolding and scowling. "Oof! Excuse me!" DonWon struggled to pass through a few students.

DonWon manage to squeeze through the crowd and look around, but you were nowhere to be seen. You were gone. *Darn.* He  sighed in disappointment. *Maybe I'll take her to a tour at lunch.* He beamed at his idea and went straight to his class.

Meanwhile, you were just trying to find the secretary office. 

You bumped into a few students, but what you didn't know is that you had accidentally bump into the school's queenka.

You bump into her and tumbled onto the ground, students laughed hard at you. You just sigh and dusted your skirt after getting up.

"Sorry." You apologized to the student who you had just bumped into. Well, usually she would apologize instead of you, since you're the one that fall and not her.

The student just quietly ignored you, "Hello?" You furrowed your eyebrows at her.

Still, there was no response. "Are you death?" You asked, frowning.

"What?!" One of the girl that was standing next to her, gape at you, as if you were crazy to call her that.

You just stare at the girl, *Have I done something wrong?* You wondered.

The girl let in a deep breathe and turn around. Your eyes widened at the beautiful girl right infront of you. She had dark long wavy hair and her eyelashes were really long. You could tell that she wore contacts and make-ups.

"Who are you?" She asked, in a mocking tone.

"Uhh, ..." You were stunned, so you just stood there and repeated the same word all over again.

Her eyes landed on your nametag and a creepy smile appeared on her face. You didn't like the fact that she was smiling like that at you. A shiver ran down your spine and you didn't like it one bit.

"So... you are Lee Na Eun and Lee Nana's cousin?" She asked, amused. You just warily nodded your head.

"Park ~~~~~~~~~. Not a bad name." She smile. 

"So, you've been passed to your mother side's family." She started to walk around you. You just stare at her as if she was crazy.

"And your point is?" You asked, frustrated.

"Nothing. Nothing really. Don't get pissed off. I'd just like to give you a welcome gift later after school." She smile, her gang cackled like hyenas.

"A gift?" You pinched your eyebrows together. 

"Yes. Right after school. I'm pretty sure you'll like it." She beamed and turn on her heel, with a flip of her hair she walked like a model down the hallways. Her gang just followed her and snickered right at you. You just stare at them.

With a shook fo your head, you continue to find the secretary's office. 

After a few minutes, you manage to find the secretary office. You went in and knock on the door, the scretary was not really in.

So, you just waited for her. You sat on a chair right across her table and just look around her neat office.

*Wow. Look at all the trophies.* You saw all the won trophies in the trophy case.

As you were admiring a few things in her office, someone came in. You thought it was the secretary so you sat up and greeted.

"Annyeong! I'm Park ~~~~~~~~! The new transferred student!" You bowed and beamed.

But your smile vanished as you saw a unfamiliar figure right infront of you. "You're not the secretary." You called out as you pointed to the guy right infront of you.

He just shook his head, but didn't respond.

He just went to the secretary's office and place a paper infront of her desk. He took one last glance at you and left the room. You just stood there, dumbfounded. You have actually greeted to a poker face guy.

His eyes were very mesmerizing and was locked in your sight forever, you couldn't forget those eyes of his. *Wow. His eyes are so .. so .. mesmerizing.* You thought and look at the letter on the table.

You felt like opening the letter but you knew that would be rude so you just left it on the table and waited for the secreatary to come.