Secret Place

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

 
Chapter 20 : Secret Place
 
----------
 
You were trudging up the million stairs to nowhere, but you knew that it was the rooftop. *Whew! How many stairs are there?! Is this school that tall?!* You panted and just kept running up.
 
After a few pants, sweats. You finally made it to the door and there was no more stairs left. *Yes! Finally!* You beamed and twisted the doorknob.
 
You push open the door and gasped, "Omo." You cupped your mouth. 
 
You can see such a beautiful scenery from the rooftop, it was breezy and windy. You took a step outside and a smile spread across yoru face. 
 
You shut your eyes and open your arms real wide. *Ahh, so peaceful.* You beamed and giggle out loud.
 
"Yah. What are you doing here?" You jumped from the sudden voice.
 
"Omo!" You spun around and put a hand over your chest, it was L, he was eyeing you up and down. 
 
"Oh, it's you oppa." You smile. "Yeah, its me. What are you doing here?" He asked.
 
"No reason, I was jus wondering where that door in the hallway goes to." You chuckle, "I like exploring around this school. Theres so many surprises on which door takes you too. Guess that long climb of the stairs was worth it." You smile and step closer to the edge of the rooftop.
 
"Yah, don't stand there. You might fall." L warned. You just stuck your tongue out at him, "Nehh~" 
 
*Aish! This girl.* He fake a cough and just smile, he step right beside you and beamed at the scenery.
 
The wind blew past the both of you, and your pig tails flipped here and there. You chuckle as you can smell your hair's scent.
 
L smile as his smell until it too, *She has a nice hair smell.* 
 
"You often come here, oppa?" You look at him, he just nod, not leaving his gaze at the scenery.
 
"How many times? Did you find this place too?" You questioned a lot.
 
"Hmm, multiple times. Lost count. Found it when I was bored. Not much people in this school know this place." He carefully explained every detail out.
 
"Ohh." You called out, getting it. 
 
"So, I'm the first?!" You excitedly called out at him, he just chuckle. "Mmm, yeah sort of." 
 
"Jinja?!" You beamed excited. "Yah. I'm first, you're second." He push your forehead, you just pouted.
 
"Aww, I really wanna be first." You pouted. L just smile, *Pabo, you are the first one to be here with me on the rooftop, why can't you see that?*
 
"Anyways, oppa! Whoah!" You started to lost balance.
 
"Yah!" L caught your arms as you were about to wobble off the school building. 
 
"Omo!" You gasped, shock. *I nearly die.* 
 
L pulled you to safety and far away from the edge of the rooftop, "Pabo! You nearly gave me a heart attack! Don't ever do that, araso?!" He scolded you.
 
You just nod, "Mianahe oppa, I didn't mean to frightened you. Sometimes, I can be so clumsy." You pouted your lips.
 
L softened, "It's okay. Just don't ever do that again, araso?"
 
"Nae!" You beamed. L chuckle, "Aish!" He let go of your arms and you just chuckle.
 
"So, this is our secret place now?" You asked. L turn to you, "Secret place?"
 
"Nae! Lunch time we would meet up when we're bored. Okay?" You beamed at him with your big eyes looking at him.
 
L just smile, "Ok." 
 
"Yippeee!" You cheered and hug him. "Oh! Oppa and I are gonna have so much fun!" You chuckle. L just hugged you back. 
 
The two of you hugged each other tightly, and L felt comfortable hugging you.