So we're with Kingbrook?

Don't Judge Me Like That

At dance class

The nine girls along with other students are now waiting nervously for their dance group performance assignment results. They sat at the smooth wooden dance floor whispering to each other about how they go in their performance, their mistakes and the consequences of failing. The nine girls who are all together in one group are assuring each other that if they fail as a team, nobody would be blame.

"Seohyun, don't worry you did fine." Hyoyeon the dancing queen of the group assure the maknae that she did absolutely well

"But I felt that it wasn't my best." Seohyun replied, ashamed of herself

"But it's not you who are judging your performance. It's the teacher." Yoona whispered

"And the audience." Yuri added

Suddenly the teacher stood up from her desk and walk to the front the class, ready to make an announcement. As soon as the students spot their teacher waiting for quietness, the students do so.

"And now girls, The group with the highest assesment mark will be revealed.  Drum roll please!"

The students created a drumroll on the floor before the teacher give them the signal to stop.

"The winner is... Taeyeon and her eight fellow members with a mark of 50/50!"

The nine girls opened their mouth wide open upon hearing their name. The other students clap at them and encourage to go up and receive their marks.

"Not only you girls will receive good report card for dance but you will be offered to represent the school at the National School Dance competition."

As soon as the 9 girls heard this their mouths wide open in shock, the whole class seeing this caused them to erupt in laughter. Soon the teacher and the girls themselves start laughing.

"You girls have won yourself  a place fort the dance competition. Since there are 9 of you and a total of 25 places, there are 16 places left."

The 9 girls cheered and giving each other hi-5s.The teacher then continued to speak to the other students.

"For those of you who are interested, an audition would be held next week, as the acadamy has a total of 80 students year 10 who does dancing, not everyone will go. So participating itself is a privilege."

"Wait teacher I heard we're pairing up with a boys' school." Tiffany suddenly said

"yes we are so for those who are keen with boys, we're dancing with Kingbrook?"

Most of the girls cheered for their interest in boys, though there were some who weren't just too interested. For Sooyoung, those words were music to her ears. She hopes she can meet Siwon.

Flashback 

"Hey Soo! Do you like dancing?"

Sooyoung turn her head to Siwon who was eagerly waiting for his answer to be answered.

"Why yes I do! Do you?"

"I do too, that's why I am asking."

Sooyoung's face lightened, someone else other than her enjoyed dancing in the school. This was one of the reasons why she was rejected. Everyone else including the girls played sports like softball, swimming and tennis. Unfortunately for little Sooyoung, she was never good at these things.

"Why don't we dance together? Someday?" Siwon asked

Sooyoung was speechless but Siwon wants an answer and she doesn't want to hurt her only friend

"Alright sure! as friends though." She replied half happily and half nervously

"Oooh looks like two people will be dancing."

Siwon and Sooyoung turn around to see a bunch of mean kids, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So dancers? Why don't you guys showed us some dancing?" One kid said and started doing stupid dances to mock them.

"GO AWAY!" Siwon yelled at them

"One day both of us will be good dancers that we will blow you away with our talents!" Siwon yelled

"But Siwon how do you know we're going to be good dancers!" Sooyoung replied frightenedly

"We will be! We practice hard and one day they'll see us dancing on the stage and they'll stop picking on us because we are so good."

"Alright deal?" Sooyoung asked, offering her pinky for a promise

"Deal!" Siwon replied, affirmatively taking a pinky promise with Sooyoung

End of Flashback

Sooyoung still remembers that promise to this day, she hopes that Siwon remember this. She didn't know she has lost in touch with real life until...

"Hey Choi Sooyoung, quit daydreaming will you!"  Jessica shout, causing Sooyoung to snap out of her memory.

"Now where are we?" Sooyoung asked

"Let's go to our next class!"

Jessica dragged Sooyoung out with her books and lead her to the next period.

THIRD CHAPTER FINALLY COMPLETED YAY!!!  SORRY FOR  LATE UPDATE!

PLEASE COMMENT!! NO SILENT READERS PLEASE