The Present

Don't Judge Me Like That

The alarm bell ring at 6:30 am sharp. It played a very loud music waking up 15-years-old Choi Sooyoung, now in 10th grade and attends Joanne Academy for Girls, a private school that educates girls from kindergarten to 12th grade. Sooyoung has attended the school from 4th grade and met 8 bestfriends. These besfriends are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. Thanks to them, she enjoyed coming to school and felt safe. The only thing she hates about this school was the blue and red uniform that Joanne Academy students need to wear.

Sooyoung got herself ready for school and wait for the exclusive school minibus to arrive. As usual, she wore a plaid skirt that looks like a quilt, a sky blue blouse, a red vest and a blue blazer. All of which Sooyoung detest.

"Mum I'm going to school now!."

Mrs Choi came downstairs to see her daughter leaving.

"Oh sweetheart you look wonderful."

Mrs Choi love the way how her daughter looks in her uniform, though Sooyoung wished there wasn't any uniform she had to wear.

"Bye mum."

Sooyoung left for school in her minibus that takes her to school along with other students who lived in her area. One student that lived in her area was one of her bestfriends Jessica and her younger sister Krystal.

"Hey Soo!" Jessica greeted her

"Hey!" Sooyoung was happy to see her friend

"Ready for dance exam today?"

"Yeap! Practised my part for the whole night."

"Same."

The girls continued talking until the reach the school campus. When they arrived there they meet up with the whole group, being normal teenagers and talking about typical things students talk about.

"Hey girls guess what!" Taeyeon suddenly said

"What?" All the other girls replied

"Well girls you see, there will be a dance competition for all high school students all over the country."

"A dance competion?" Asked Hyoyeon in excitement

"A singing and dance competition I should say." Taeyeon asnwered

"Is there more?" asked Tiffany

"Umm well I heard that this year all single-gender school are to pair up with their sister school of the opposite gender." replied Taeyeon

"Are we pairing up with Kingbrook?" asked Sunny is disbelief

"From what the teachers are saying, yes!"

All the girls cheered, they were always keen to meet the boys at Kingbrook. Kingbrook Boys' School is a sister school to Joanne Academy for Girls. Alot of girls in the academy have brothers who attend Kingbrook like Taeyeon and Yuri.

Sooyoung's heart leapt the most when she heard yes. Last time she heard Choi Siwon, her only friend she met at second grade at her last school moved to Kingbrook.Both Siwon and Sooyoung attended Affordson Junior School, a co-educational private school before moving into their respective current schools.

The school bell rang signalling all students to move to their homerooms.

 

Second chapter done! Don't know why I was bothered to describe the uniforms and the schools.

Anyways review! sorry if it was boring but i didn't want to rush my story.

PLEASE NO SILENT READERS!