What a relief

And suddenly my life changed

I woke up back then and because I was curious I wanted to visit you in your studio, just to see if you finished your song. Coincidentally I bumped into you on my way, that's all. So are you done, can you show it please?” Baekhyun looked like a little child, waiting for gifts on Christmas. He was excited even though he didn't knew if he finished it yet. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun is always impatient if there are any music projects or projects in general. He actually wanted to tease Baekhyun and tell him that he just worked a bit on his song but hasn't finished it yet. He nevertheless ended up telling him the truth, nobody can resist puppy eyes, not even Chanyeol, although he tried hard.

 

That's sweet of you Baekhyun, really, I had your visit much appreciated. But luckily I finished the song hours ago, so you had visited me for nothing.” Chanyeol grinned. As soon as he said that, Baekhyun smiled brightly all over his face “I knew you would finish it”.Chanyeol then grabbed Baekhyuns hand and before he could say anything Chanyeol already dragged Baek with him. “Ehmm, what do you do?” Chanyeol just laughed “Showing you my song you dummy” Both laughed and went to Yeols studio.

 

Chanyeol hold Baekhyuns hand the whole time until they arrived, but both didn't really realized that nor paid attention. Chanyeol unlocked the door and they entered. It doesn't happen often that someone besides of Chanyeol himself is in his studio, so he got shy in offering Baekhyun were to sit and of course showing him his work place.

 

Since there's only one office chair he decided that Baekhyun should sit there. “Here, sit down. I will take anything from next door to sit on.” “Okay if you really don't mind, tell me if you change your opinion, I mean I can even sit on the floor if I have to.” “I'm fine Baekhyun.” With that saying Chanyeol went over to the room next door, looking for a seat or something else.

 

He left Baekhyun alone, telling him to turn the laptop on. Chanyeol didn't worried about that Baekhyun could change or delete anything, he trusted him. And well it's protected with a password anyway. Baekhyun curiously watched around the studio, looking at all the equipment “Wow, it's incredible that Chanyeol knows how to work with all this stuff”. Suddenly he received a call but he ignored it. If there would be something which is urgent like Lays situation he would pick up, but he also knew that Suho would call Chanyeol in first place since he takes his phone almost always with him. Also why should he pick up? It's his relaxing day anyway and actually he would still sleep.

 

Once the person stopped calling him, he received a new call. His smartphone summed in his pocket and after a while he got annoyed. “What do you want from me?” he though and ended up looking who exactly calls him.

 

Chanyeol, who is still searching for a chair or something else, just grabbed an empty trash can and decided to turn it around and then sit on it, at least better than nothing. He stopped on the way back to his studio as he all of sudden heard Baekyhun shouting out his name. Chanyeol rushed to him, opening the door, eyeing Baekhyun with big eyes and a concerned face.

 

Suho is calling me! You should call him instead of myself. Maybe he will give us an update about Yixing!” Baekhyun said restless. Chanyeol took Baekyuns phone away “We will see. I thought anything happened to you, screaming like an insane, never scare me like this again.” He shook his head and pressed the acceptance button.

 

Suho? Here's Chanyeol, wait I will turn the loudspeaker one! Baekhyun is with me” Chanyeol leaned closer to Baekhyun, so that he can talk as well. Both starred excited at the display waiting for Suhos announcement. “Well, I can tell you two and that will lightens up your day, we found Lay!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun breathed out in relief, smiling at each other. “Thank god, finally. It's a relief to hear that. I was so concerned and I think Baekhyun too.”

Chanyeol almost shed tears but Baekhyun pinched him in his arm, showing him that he shouldn't be that dramatic and that he is overacting again. “Auhh, That hur...” Chanyeol couldn't finish because Baekhyun interrupted him. Chanyeol glared at Baek. “Yeahh, indeed, it's good to hear such good news. What I'm asking myself now, where did you or the other members found him? Chanyeol told me about the whole situation before.”

 

Sehun and Kai found him. Chen had the idea to search near the van as I mentioned before in the talk with Chanyeol. They stayed around this area in a mall and I called them to have a look after Lay. Both then headed to the van in hope that he is already there, he wasn't. Kai and Sehun walked a while around and even asked people if they had seen this guy as they showed them a picture. But nothing. Both kept on searching still without success. Kai decided to take a seat on a bench for a while, which where nearly next to the van and Sehun joined him after buying something to drink (Of course bubble tea).”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed the story curiously, leaning even closer to the phone, that their heads almost bumped together.   “And then?” Chanyeol asked full of excitement. Suho continued “As they then sat on the bench or wait I think Sehun wants to continue telling, he's with me right now. Actually we're all gathered together at the moment, except of Kyungsoo who is still watching the movie. I will reach over to Sehun now.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both greeted Sehun as he started talking. “Nice to hear you guys too. So like Suho said we chilled next to the van on a bench and literally had no clue what to do next because we already used all options we had. I tell you, I never felt so desperately before, it was just terrible. Then I walked to the trash can, throwing my empty cup in but before I turned back to Kai, I looked at the van one last time. I spotted a strange shadow inside the vehicle, first I thought there's nothing, just an illusion, but as I told Kai he said to me that he's not joking around and can see this thing too. We walked closer and startled. LAY WAS SLEEPING on his seat, head tilted against the window. No wonder why nobody saw him walking around. I could have killed him in this moment, I was so furious but of course glad too. Really, tell me why is sleeping most of the time? Back then, I run out of words and didn't knew what to say.”

 

Ahhhh this guy really. I mean actually we should have thought of this from the beginning. Sleeping, of course what else?” As Chanyeol said that he looked at Baekhyun and their sighting turned into laughter. Typical Lay. “Sorry I didn't had in mind to interrupt you, continue”

 

No problem Yeol. Where did I stopped? Ahh right, Kai knocked against the window then, trying to wake Lay up, with success. Obviously he didn't knew what a trouble he caused, he just opened his eyes yawning and smiling at us. I called the others a while later and that's it. If you would like to talk with Lay, he's standing next to me just grinning like nothing happened.”

 

Ehmm, excuse me. Who left me alone in the car not even looking back if one member is left back? I'm wondering, why did nobody noticed that I fall asleep? Always minding your own business. Don't think that I'm angry because of you guys and so should you. Next time we'll know better, hahaha.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't asked for Lay yet, he just started talking like a waterfall until Baekhyun stopped him.

 

Okay Lay, we understand. It isn't the first time that you got lost and will definitely not be the last time. I'm just happy that you 'returned', they had found you anyway since the members would have driven back with the van .” in that moment Baekhyuns smartphone showed a warning. “Ohhh, I see that my phone is running out of power, honestly. Forgot to charge it over night obviously. We can continue talking later or if we shouldn't see us today again tomorrow.”

 

Yeahhh no problem, in around two hours we will go eating, to the restaurant where we ordered a table in advance. See you, bye.” Lay then hung up.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other “If this isn't the Lay we know.” Both laughed.

 

 

To be continued...