Extraordinary morning

And suddenly my life changed

The sun raised and sparkled through the curtains of exo's dorm. Most of the members were still asleep, only Kyungsoo and Xiumin, which are always up early, were busy in the kitchen. Xiumin cleaned the room beginning from the stove, table and lastly the floor, meanwhile Kyungsoo made breakfast with scrambled eggs and roasted bread. The delicious smell filled up the whole house and slowly food steps are making their way downstairs. After a while all members were gathered in the kitchen, hungry and waiting for D.O to finish the meal as fast as possible. Chanyeol was the first who stepped forward, showing the chef his empty plate begging for at least a little snack. "Can't you just stop annoying me, wait like the others do" Kyungsoo said. The taller got pissed up, still fighting with hunger "I'm quite sure you would give Kai something if he would ask, why are you like this?" "That even might be true and it's also obvious that you are NOT Kai, however i do not want to discuss with you anymore and breakfast is done anyway." With that saying he turned around, completely ignoring Chanyeol, placing the dishes in the middle of the table. "So everything is ready to be eaten" Like a crowd of insane animals all seven rushed to their places except of Xiumin and D.O who were looking to each other sighing. "They will never grow up" "Never, at least not in my lifetime and in yours", laughing they headed to their seats.

Busy with eating and praising Ksoos meal suddenly Suho opened up his mouth "As announced we don't have any schedules today, personally i don't know if anyone of you already has plans, so i would't mind if someone would join me" "What do you have in mind?" Sehun asked curiously. "Well, first i actually wanted to visit the new shopping mall near Gangnam and later on i had the idea to attend RedVelvets concert, i already purchased the tickets. We should go and cheer for them since they're supporting us too. Did i mentioned before that i even learned their choreogr..." "Wow... sounds super exciting...really...but i'm sure the others have plans as well, or am I wrong?", interrupted Chen, in the hope that other/better ideas coming up. "Please anyone, i can not stand that" he added quietly whinning, without letting Suho hear. Realising the situation Lay joined the conversation "Personally, shopping is a great option but shouldn't we eat something after that instead. Heechul went to a chinese restaurant days ago, he talked to me and said it's definitely a try worth and it isn't even that far away." Everyone nodded without hesitation, allowing him to reserve a table. Only the leader had a questioning face, couldn't believe what just happened. He knew that all protest will be purposeless so he accepted the decision.

Then Baekhyun popped up "I really don't want to upset you guys but i would prefer staying at home, I overworked myself this week and i need some time to relax. Hope you will understand me..." He looked around waiting for reactions. It's a long time ago since they made a group activity, so he got more sad about the fact that he couldn't be part of it. in addition Baek said "My wish is that you guys are happy, believe me i can care for myself I'm old enough." "It's okay, we all know how hard you practised and how often you complained that you need a break because your body aches. However somebody should stay here, by your side, just in case." Suho is an angel on earth and always want the best for his mates. Baekhyun and the rest of EXO always appreciated that, he is simply a warm-hearted person, a real friend, like a mother, okay maybe his bad sense of humour and his addiction for this one girl group is the onliest things to dislike.

As soon as he said that Chanyeol announced to volunteer "I will stay here, my new song is on the best way to be finished soon so I would have stayed here anyway. I will be busy in my studio but if you need something don't hesitate to call me. Maybe...mhhh i can cook you some ramyun later then, we should have your favourite duck flavoured one in store, my cooking skills aren't the best but still good enough to make noodles." He smiled to Baekhyun, who seemed to be pretty glad "Thank you Yeol! If you finish your song you should rest too, we could order some pizza or fried chicken feed, so you don't have to make any efforts.

"Alright fine, problem solved and let's get started" Sehun stood up putting the dishes in the dishwasher and left the group going upstairs. "I'm not sure but did HE know that it is ing 10 am... and we're still eating. Sometimes he is driving me crazy, the shops are even not open yet hahhhh.... this guy really." "Don't get mad Kyungsoo, he is the maknae, like a puppy who wants to see the whole big world. Now we have at least a reason to hurry up, until we are all ready dressed up and refreshed time goes by too" Xiumin said and Ksoo agreed. As soon as they finished breakfast, the members individually headed to their rooms getting ready for the trip. Since Chanyeol is free of time he decided to clean up, he didn't knew that Xiumin was observing him,  judging if he makes everything right and faultless. But he was satisfied at the way he did so he left too. Once Yeol was done with the dishes he immediately went to his studio, full of excitement knowing that exols and s will love the new song, maybe Baekhyun will be the first one to hear it today, he thought and was already excited for the reaction. He worked on it day by day and every single time he had the chance to, because making people happy through music is his passion and he loved it.

It was already 1 pm and the members were still at the dorm because a certainly someone named Sehun had the brilliant idea to misplace the key of the van. After a big failed search operation they decided to call a close friend who owns a car rent company. "In 12 minutes the minibus should arrive he said, and I will drive and remember never ever give HIM the keys again, no matter how the circumstances are. I always thought Lays level of clumsiness is unbeatable but here we go."  The maknae was speak less by Suhos words but didn't tried to complain nor discuss with him. Kyungsoo and Kai were giggling, liking the fact that Sehun got pissed off.

However, exactly 12 minutes later the bus stood in front of their dormitory. The leader took the keys, pointing to the clock signalising the members to hurry up. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were standing next to the door saying goodbye to their fellows. "Have a good time guys and don't forget to call us later on your way back home, so that i can turn on the lights in the yard. Ohhhh and if you see something cute do not hesitate to buy it for me, like the plush animal Xiumin recently bought." "Like Baek said have some fun there, we will take care of ourselves. If anything happens i will call anyone of you" "Alright , but don't make any nonsense in our absence okay?" Chanyeol laughed toward Chen."What do you think of?" Chen grinned back and soon they went to the vehicle. The engine growled and the members were waving through the windows, a moment later they were gone.

"Ahhhhh finally, can you hear this silence? No whining, no vacuum cleaner, nothing. I think i am going to have the most relaxing day of my life" He said to the taller "Ohh and remind me to order food later" Chanyeol nodded and replied "Nothing to worry about, i will tell you. Sushi would be a option too but we can still decide later." Baekhyun agreed and then both entered the dorm, to avoid the fresh autumn wind.

To be continued...