Why can't I just relax?

And suddenly my life changed

Chanyeol walked in and stopped right in front of Baekhyuns bed. He starred at him and didn't knew what to do. “Should I wake him up?” Chanyeol actually hadn't in mind to wake him up and disturb his sleep but he wanted to show him his song so bad. He thought about Baeks overloaded schedules and how often the wanted to rest, just for few hours but couldn't. He had pity and decided to let Baekhyun sleep. “I will present him my song later, he really deserves his free time and I shouldn't interrupt him. In the mean time I order some food and until it arrives he should be awake” Chanyeol said to himself.

 

He turned around and walked toward the hallway. Before Chanyeol closed the door ,he watched one last time after Baekhyun and sighted. Seeing s down and fully stressed out made him sad. Chanyeol tried to cheer them up, every time he thought that they were empty of strength and power. And maybe he cares too much about the others and forgets himself completely. The feeling of making his fellows smile was invaluable, so he'll keeps on brighten them up.

 

Chanyeol stepped through the large corridor and entered the bathroom on the end. He wanted to take some time for a relaxing bath. The bathroom is fitted with showers, sinks, bathtubs and several different furnishings, enough space for everyone, except someone looks the door. At least they have a guest restroom. He headed over to one bathtub and pulled up the water tab. Chanyeol grabbed the bubble bath bottle and poured some liquid into the water.

 

Soon the tub was filled up and bubbles were floating all over the room. Chanyeol turned some music on and entered the bathtub after the undressed himself. He closed his eyes as the hot water entirely covered his body, he sank down until only his head bopped out beside the amount of bubbles. 'Ahhh.. that feels good' he groaned. For a few minutes he lay there, doing nothing, just enjoying the moment.

 

Then he ruffled himself up, grabbing his smartphone, of course it's waterproofed. Chanyeol checked his messages, he got quite much, especially from EXOs group chat. The members uploaded pictures and exchanged messages because they walked around in individual groups and decided to reunite later for dinner again. Kai and Sehun walked paired in one of the biggest malls and watched out for some new clothes while Kyungsoo made his way alone. He just wanted to have a stress free day, without this two dorks annoying him. This one movie was running in the cinemas recently, so he decided to watch it. Suho, Xiumin and Chen on the other side had much fun together. Chanyeol laughed out loud as he saw the pictures of the three playing around with each other, Suho being the third wheel and of course Xiumin sipping on this much appreciated coffee. “Seems like everyone has fun” Chanyeol smiled and replied to the group that Baekhyun is still sleeping and that they should be excited for his song.

 

Suddenly he was wondering what Lay is doing, because nobody mentioned him before. “isn't Lay with you guys?” he asked in the group. Soon he got response from Kai, who says that he actually decided to walk together with Suho, Xiumin and Chen. Chanyeol replied in the chat “But it doesn't seems like he is in the pictures, or am I wrong?” Then Xiumin went online “What are you guys talking about ? °_° He never went with us, so far as I know” Chanyeol gulped and realized that this is an emergency. Lay being lost is like the worst thing that can happen, he surely didn't even memorised the way home. “Wft, does that mean he is lost? Where ya'll last saw him, this is serious?” “I'm 100% sure that he sat next to me on the left side while we were in the van. Lay can't disappear like nothing happened, I mean he must be anywhere.” Kai wrote into the group chat. Suho joined the chat and said that he will try to call him asap.

 

Chanyeol then went offline, leaned back and took a deep breath, hoping that the leader will be successful. “You really can't leave that boy alone for at least one minute. However i'll order some food now, I hope that Baekhyuns and mine taste isn't that different from each other. He eats actually everything.” Chanyeol looked the phone number of a sushi restaurant up and called them. He ordered a big sushi box together with some side dishes. The delivery guy said that he will be there in around 30 minutes. Chanyeol hung up and looked in the group if there are some new news about Lay. But nothing.

 

After a while all bubbles disappeared and Chanyeol started to freeze. He fast washed his hair with shampoo, applied body lotion and then washed himself off. As soon as he went out of the bathtub he received a call, not even covered with a towel he rushed to his smartphone. “That must be Suho” he thought. Without reading who calls him he picked up his phone. “Anything new about Lay?” On the other side someone replied, but it was not Suho or anyone else of the other members. “Mr. Park?” Chanyeol answers startled “Yes?” “I actually just wanted to say that your food will arrives quite later, we've rush hour right now. I hope you can understand the situation, we will give you some discount.”

 

Chanyeol replied ashamed “Ohhh...yeahh...of course, no problem...!” He then hung up and died in embarrassment. “Why the hell is this delivery guy calling me exactly now, next time I really should read who calls me and I thought it's an emergency.”

 

After he calmed down, Chanyeol walked to the bath closet and grabbed a towel. He rubbed his hair dry and used a hair dryer for the rest. Then he applied one of his masks to moisturise his skin. As soon as he was done with caring his face he goes out of the bathroom. Just with a towel wrapped around his waist he walks through the dorm. He actually didn't knew what to do right now, the food will arrive in around 20 minutes and he's still waiting for news about Yixing. “Well, maybe I should dress me up first, before the delivery guy will see me like this” So he headed to his room and opens his walk-in wardrobe, okay it's almost a whole room he uses for the number of clothes. One wall is already full with his huge collection of shoes and hats/caps. But he knew what to choose, so he hadn't to consider on what to wear. Chanyeol grabs a tee and sweet pants, of course both in black and both from Adidas (what else?^^) and also a new boxer and a pair of blue-white striped socks.

 

He put on his socks as his phone rings. Chanyeol looked up and the display shows “Leader Junmyeoniii”. His eyes widen and without hesitation he accepts the call.”They must have found him!” His heart was beating, he didn't knew what to expect exactly. With a shaking voice he said “Suho, please tell me that you've found Lay!”.

 

 

To be continued...