Something's different

And suddenly my life changed

I'm sorry Chanyeol, I have to upset you, he just doesn't pick up his phone. I honestly don't know anymore...” Suho on the other side of the line sighed, Chanyeol could clearly hear out that he is fully desperate. Of course it isn't the first time that Lay gets lost but it's different this time. Until now he always called the members back or at least they knew approximately where he was. Now his smartphone is probably turned off and his fellows aren't even sure where and when they last saw him. “, do we have any other options beside of this one? If plan A doesn't work plan B will! Just tell me that you have a second plan” “Mhhhh...Yeahh...Maybe?!” Suho replied.

 

What do you mean with 'maybe'? I want to hear a 'Yes of course!' tell me about it. WE will find him!” Chanyeol wants to encourage Suho to not give up, but he didn't even trusted his own words. Can he help them at all? Chanyeol wasn't there, he's still in his room, alone, surrounded by his clothes.

 

Suddenly he had the urge to drive to them, however he couldn't because of Baekhyun and the ordered food. “I will help you guys, if you need anything, please tell me!” “So Chen came up with an idea. He had in mind that one group should return to the van and maybe Lay is already waiting there. And Chanyeol...never forget that we appreciate your hard work and your support!” “That might work, I mean, do we have another choice? Call me later again.” With that saying Chanyeol hung up.

 

Ahhh...really hate days like this. First everything's great and later it turns out to be horrible.” He wanted to thought of something different and decided to take a look after Baekhyun. Walking through the dorm the door bell rang. “Huhh, already?” He was surprised and headed to the entrance. He opened the door and the delivery service guy stood right in front of him, holding a big box.

 

Good evening Mr. Park! Luckily I got faster through the traffic as I actually thought of. Here's your delivery and the bill” Chanyeol paid and accepted the box. Then he said goodbye and the guy left.

 

Chanyeol turned back in and immediately headed toward Baekhyuns room. “Let's see if he is already awake”. Chanyeol expected that he's still sleeping, because he usually sleeps like a stone and nothing is able to wake him up, okay maybe beside of food. But before he could knock on his door, Baekhyun opened from the inside of his room. Chanyeol startled “Huhh?!”

 

Baekhyun stood right in front of the taller and looks at him. His hair was messy, his clothes completely creased but he still looks flawless and handsome as usual. Chanyeols eyes widen and all of sudden his mind goes blank, due to Baekhyuns appearance. “Aeehh...” was all he could say right now. Baekhyun was confused, Chanyeols stare is so intense that he thought he wants to look through him. He even turned around just to see if he is starring at anything else beside of him, but that wasn't the case.

 

Chanyeol are you okay?” after a while Baekhyun broke up the silence. Chanyeol shook his head “Ehmmm...what?” Baekhyun laughed “I asked if you are okay, you starred at me like I am a ghost.” Chanyeol got embarrassed and before he admits why he starred at him like that he just quickly said “I've ordered food, sushi, let's eat! I hope it's your taste.” “Great, of course, sushi is always good. Where should we eat? In my room since were there or downstairs? It's your choice, I'm comfortable with both.” “Let's stay in your room then, it's much more cozy.” Baekhyun nodded and let Chanyeol enter.

 

Baekhyun closed the door Chanyeol placed the sushi box on the side table and then sitting down on a big pillow. He unpackaged the box and a tasty smell filled up the room. Baekhyun meanwhile was busy in combing his hair and changing into new clothes next door since has two rooms. Now he is wearing a more comfortable outfit, a t-shirt which is quite oversized and comfy sport shorts.

 

You made good choice in ordering sushi, I hope it tastes like it smells” He said as he sat down on the other side of the table. Baekhyun grabbed some chopsticks and smiled at Chanyeol as he ate a piece of sushi in one huge bite, his cheeks were brightly shinning. Chanyeol curiously watched him and blushed at his appearance. “I know I shouldn't feel this way, but somehow he looks really cute. What's suddenly wrong with me?” He thought. “He doesn't even look special today, rather like a moron but there's still something which makes him look different. Gosh, what am I even thinking about? Get this out of your head Chanyeol!!!” He got angry himself.

 

Then Baekhyun swallowed and asked “Is everything alright Chanyeol, don't you want to eat? Or I will end up eating everything hahaha.” “I'm fine thanks, I was just lost in my thoughts you know. Eat as much as you like Baekhyun.” “Okay, if you don't mind. Did actually anything happen while I was asleep?” “Mhhh...let me think, there is something but...I can't remember...I guess it's not that important then” “Ahhh okay, tell me if it comes to your mind again. Here you should try this one, it's my favourite, filled with eel.” Baekhyun picked the sushi up and reached it to Chanyeol. Exactly in that moment Chanyeol suddenly remembered and jumped up “”.

 

Baekhyun couldn't understand the world anymore. “Lay is lost!” Chanyeol almost shouted. “Ehmmm I'm sorry but wh...” Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence. “They lost Lay, he is lost, we don't know where he is, maybe he is walking around and even doesn't know where he is. And the other members aren't sure where and when they last saw him.”

 

Baekhyun does not know what to say. He was shocked, not only at the fact that this is an emergency but also how frustrated Chanyeol sounded. He never saw Chanyeol acting like this. “Calm down Chanyeol, I am sure they will find him, don't worry” “Suho told me that they will return to the van in hope that he's waiting there. I know, they will find him, sometime. It's just that I can't be there, that I cannot help in any way. And I don't know why but I feel kinda responsible ” He sighted. “Hey, cheer up, you can't help it.” “Yeahh, I guess you're right.”

 

Then Chanyeol showed Baekhyun the chatroom, to clarify the last things and both continued eating. They were halfway done as Chanyeol asked “Where do you actually wanted to go as I stood on your door? I mean did you smelled the sushi all the way upstairs?”

 

To be continued...