Autumn

The Four Seasons | Wonho + Male Reader

note: the final part for this series will be posted Monday. i apologize for this very ty chapter as well. i had no idea how to end it, so i just wrote whatever seemed to come to mind.

 

    The air was much chillier than the days prior, creating a much more cold atmosphere, as for the third week in a row, [your name] posed for a camera. He had been smart, and wore a thick sweater that shielded his skin from the air. He tugged it closer to his skin, trying as hard as he possibly could to hold the warmth inside. He took a couple sneak peeks at the brunette that stood just a few meters away. Almost immediately his cheeks turned a dark pink. He was still embarrassed that the two had confessed their feelings just the last week, but he loved it nonetheless. He felt as though a giant weight had been lifted off of his chest.

 

    "Stop looking at me." The brunette hollered, snapping a photo of the other boys face as he did so. He loved that they could not keep their eyes off of each other, but it was getting in the way of his project. He needed innocent shots, as if he was taking photos of the boy by secret. That had been his goal, but now things seemed to be taking a turn. Every photo he had taken either was blurry, or the other boy was looking at him. He loved the photos regardless, and was deciding on changing his project description, but he was just hoping that maybe he could stick with it for just that week. "If you look at me one more time-" He threatened, shaking his head.

 

    "I don't see the problem though! I should be able to look at you! I mean, you could change the innocent and secret photos, to you seen me and began to take photos, but I eventually seen you." The orange haired boy pursed his lips, already getting irritated. He just wanted to be able to look at the other boy without getting yelled at. They both had been quite busy with their schedules since the last time that they met, that they had not been able to see each other till just that day. It wasn't going to ruin the project fully if they just met eyes a couple times, and maybe sent each other a smile or two.

 

    "You sound like a creep." The brunette shook his head, a fake look of disgust adorning his features. He continued to snap the photos, each one coming out semi-better than the one before it. He slowly began to smile as he began to get more and more into his photography work. He changed the filter a couple times, taking both colorful and monochrome photos. He thought that the other boy looked beautiful in both, so it would not hurt just to get a little extra. 

 

    He hit the shutter button one last time, allowing it to take the final photo for the day. He had taken at least two hundred photos that day alone. He scrolled through some, smiling as he watched the orange haired boys expression change each and every time. Not once did the other boy hold the same expression, making each photo incredibly unique. "I think we did well today." He stated, closing the couple meters gap that had separated them. "Just look at these. You look so magnificent." Hoseok was not one to use such words, so that coming from him said a lot.

 

    "You truly are an artist." [your name] commented. He loved how the photos turned out better than the ones before them. Each one held a different angle, a different effect, and some even had been taken with the zoom on so only his face could be seen in the shot. "They're beautiful." He whispered. He leaned forward, and placed a small peck on the brunette's cheek. "I would not be surprised if you became famous just because of your photography."

 

    "If I did become famous, I would make sure to take you with me. I would be the photography, and you my beautiful model." Hoseok placed his camera into his bag, and wrapped an arm around the [eye color] eyed boys shoulder. "Now, I believe I promised you a date over the phone."

 

    The two began walking in sync, not one moving ahead, or falling behind. They both held each other tightly, as if they would never be able to see the other again. Neither of them knew where they were headed, they just knew that they were going somewhere. They had not planned out a date, so they both decided to stop at any place that they had come across, which just so happened to be a small building dedicated to laser tag.

 

    "I'm going to kick your ." [your name] taunted. He swung his gun around his index finger, making sure to keep the cord from hitting him in the face. "This kid and I will make sure that we get you." He looked down at a little boy that was around ten, and patted his head. They both had been given a vest with a blue outline going down the front and back, making them teammates.

 

    "Yeah, well us two will kick your ." Hoseok looked down at a little girl that was around ten as well. "She looks like she knows what she's getting into." He stated, smiling down at her. Normally he would have been upset that he had gotten someone so young on his team, but it would not have been fair if two older players were going against the younger players.

 

    The timer had dinged, announcing that both teams had to get to their starting points. Both the blue, and red headed to their beginning spots, and began conversing about their plan of attacks. Once everything had been discussed, they separated to their individual spots, and awaited for the second timer to sound.

 

    Hoseok was the first to move when he had heard the sound. He slipped out from behind the spot that he had began at, and walked over to another. He was going to flank [your name] and his tiny teammate, as his own teammate tried to hit them. His plan of attack, however, had failed miserably. Just as he slipped out from hiding, he felt a tiny shock hit the vest that he wore around his torso. Just a few feet away stood the little boy.

 

    The brunette dragged his feet over to the waiting area, his eyes connecting with [eye color] ones from the boy that had already been sitting there. "How the Hell are you here?" He asked, appalled to see the other boy.

 

    "She had a pretty good aim. She seen me, and shot me just as I tried to shoot her. One thing lead to another, and here I am. I tell you, those kids aren't messing around. She hit me straight where my heart is, and holy did that scare me."

 

    The brunette chuckled. He took a seat next to the other boy, making sure to leave no gap between the two. "Let's just sit and watch." He mumbled, resting his head on the orangettes shoulder. He tried to keep his eyes open, only to shut them once he felt fingers raking through his hair. He felt at ease, and just wanted nothing more than to sleep, and that was exactly what he did.