Summer

The Four Seasons | Wonho + Male Reader

note: the third part for this series will be posted Monday.

 

                     A chilly breeze blew through the Seoul Park, making the skin on a newly dyed greenette break out in goose pimples. He rubbed his arms, trying his best to create the littlest bit of heat from the friction. “I hate this.” He whined, knowing that the boy that was accompanying him could not hear him in the least. He had been posing by the lakes water for nearly an hour, and the air that surrounded him seemed to become colder as the minutes ticked by. “Are we almost done?” He questioned, looking over at the brunette that stood just a few meters away.

 

                     “Almost.”

 

                     The greenette groaned, crossing his arms whilst doing so. He wanted to get the photoshoot done, so he could finally relax and hangout with the brunette. That was the only reason why he wanted come, not to take part in the photoshoot, but to be able to talk with the other.

 

                     “And that’s a wrap! I feel as if these might be better than the ones before!” Hoseok sifted through his camera, gaze admiring every photo that they came across. He loved how photogenic [your name] was, and how breathtaking the boy’s beauty was. “I stand corrected, these are far better than the ones before.” He stood up from his crouched position, and jogged over to the greenette. “Just look at this one!” He shoved his camera into the other boy’s face, a look of joy adorning his own.

 

                     “You are so cute.” The [eye color] orbed boy smiled, and pinched the others cheek. “These do look a lot nicer. I have to say, you did an amazing job when capturing the grass behind me. I don’t think that it would have looked very summery without it.”

 

                     “Why do you always comment on the scenery? When we were going through the spring photos today, you said that it was the cherry blossoms that made everything beautiful! Now it’s the stupid grass? Just accept it, you’re attractive.”

 

                     Both boys grew quiet, not knowing what to say. They both were surprised by the brunette’s outburst, but had no idea how to change the subject. They stood in front of each other, gazes glued to the ground below. Not a sound left either of them, not even a breath could be heard. The atmosphere felt suffocating for the two.

 

                     “You’re attractive too.” [your name] mumbled, blushing fiercely. He had something else in mind that he was going to say, but those three words made their way out instead. “I mean, have you seen yourself? You’re gorgeous. Your smile lights up any room that you make your way in. Your-”

 

                     “Why do we feel as if we need to do this? Why do we mask our feelings for each other?” Hoseok stopped speaking, allowing the silence to blanket itself among the two once more. He had so many things that he wanted to say, and he so desperately wanted to let them out. With a shaky sigh, he spoke. “We should show that we’re glad to see each other. Show that we really care about the other, because as we grow up, our passions will fade and our enthusiasm will get mistaken as foolishness. We can’t let the grey world take over our feelings, and should just let our light shine.”

 

                     He paused once again, taken a small breath. He was extra nervous to say the last thing on his mind. He did not want to ruin the relationship he already had with the greenette, but something urged him to go one. “I really like you [your name]. When I first seen you, I knew that I was in love. It may sound stupid, but it’s the truth. I think that you are an amazing person, and just really enjoy being around you.”

 

                     The greenette stood stalk still, not knowing what he should add. He slowly brought up his head, and locked gazes with the brunette. His words caught in his throat, and his mind went blank. With what little sense he had left, he leaned forward, and pecked the others cheek. “Thank you.” He whispered, voice cracking the slightest bit. “I really like you too.”

 

                     Hoseok smiled sweetly at the other boy, gaze turning soft. “You are such a cutie.” He whispered, left hand gently the other’s cheek. “I have no idea why on Earth I was blessed with your presence, but I’m grateful. I’m just so damn grateful that I could meet someone as perfect as you.”

 

                     “I’m blessed to have met you.” [your name] whispered, a smile toying at his lips as well. “I have a very serious question to ask you.” His gaze went serious as he looked at the other boy.

 

                     “You can ask me anything.”

 

                     “When are we meeting next week? I just need to know when I should dye my hair again. It’s just such a pain to go through all that work in such little time.”

 

                     Hoseok slapped the other boy playfully. “You’re an idiot.” He grumbled. “Now, we’ll be meeting next week around this time. That is, if you’re free then.” He shrugged, whilst chuckling quietly.

 

                     “Good, good. I’ll have to keep that in mind then.” [your name] leaned forward once again, this time placing a small kiss on the other boys lips. “I can’t wait to see you again.” He whispered. He leaned back, and waved playfully. “Until next week!” He quickly ran away, confusing the other boy.

 

                     “[your name], why-” The brunette stopped mid-sentence once he realized he no longer had his camera. “That asshat.” He ran after the greenette, set on retrieving his camera back once again.