Mochi's Proposal

Do you like me?

Yoonmi felt that a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She let out a sigh and smiled feeling Giseok pull her back to lean on his chest.
“Are you going to be okay?” he asked, weaving their hands together.
She pressed her lips together and nodded, “I’m going to be just fine.”
Giseok kissed her temple and squeezed her tightly.

“HEY LOVEBIRDS!” Yohan called them over, “Food’s almost done!”
Yoonmi perked up, “Food?” she got out of Giseok’s hold and stood up, brushing off the grass from her legs. He chuckled and chased after her.
“Yongguk oppa!” she ran behind him, attempting to outrun Giseok.
She squealed when he caught her by the waist and carried her to the picnic table.

They kissed, making everyone groan. “Gross!” Jinsuk spat out his drink.
“Not when there’s food!” Maslo turned around, putting his plate in his lap.
“Yah! Calm down!” Giseok rolled his eyes.
Yoonmi scooted closer to him with a smile on her face.
“Toast, toast!” Kimm beamed as everyone sat down.

“I’ll do it!” Yohan stood up, his bottle of soda in his hand. He twisted his cap to the side and cleared his throat. “Alright, we’ve all known each other for what? Seven years, some of us ten years. I love every single one of you, some more than others.” he ran his hand through Yongguk’s hair, making him jump. He chuckled and continued, “We’ve been there for each other, for the good times…and the bad. Yoonmi is back, we are officially complete.” he sighed, “I don’t want to cry, guys I love you all, really.” he smiled.

“So…to us?!” 5zic asked.
“TO US!” everyone giggled, lifting their drinks.
They pulled two of the picnic tables together to support all of them, overlooking the river. When they finished, Yoonmi sat in the middle of a grassy patch. The wind calmed her. With everything that happened these past view days she still felt nothing but relief. Giseok sat down behind her, laying her head in his lap.

“I love you.” he said, brushing back her hair.
She smiled, “I love you too.” She sat up and kissed him. They abruptly pulled away hearing a dog bark. A small white dog ran up, Yoonmi’s leg.
She squealed with delight, “Aw, are you lost?” she frowned, putting it in her lap.
Giseok face palmed, “No~!” he whined.
Yoonmi noticed the blue envelope attached to his collar, it had her name written on the front.
“MOCHI! NOT YET!” Kangnam ran up, “I’m sorry Cream.” he looked down.

“What?” she gave him a confused look.
He shook his head, “It’s okay hyung.” he sighed. “It’s okay.”
Kangnam slowly backed away, leaving Mochi with them.
Yoonmi carefully took off the envelope, “Open it.” Giseok smiled.
She kept her eyes on him as she tore it open. Inside was a paper, similar to the one’s he had left her from the scavenger hunt.

 

 

“Will you marry me?”

Her jaw dropped as she re-read those four words. “Mimi?” he scooted closer to her.
She looked up at Mochi, seeing the sunlight hit the diamond ring that was hidden behind the envelope earlier. Yoonmi covered and looked back at him.
He shyly reached out for her hand, “You know I love you.” he gulped, “And I can’t think of anyone else that I’d want to spend the rest of my life with.”

She couldn’t believe it, this boy was really something else. Pouring his heart out again, for the second time. “Lee Yoonmi, will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?”
She looked at him, a bright smile appeared on her face. “Kim Giseok, I would love to marry you.”
They head Kimm squeal, she turned seeing all of them looking at them.
“If you don’t like watching us kiss you should look away now.” Yoonmi wrapped her arms around his neck.

“EW!” They all looked in different directions, walking away.
She met his smile, “You have no idea how happy you make me.” he leaned his forehead on hers.
“Probably just as happy as you make me.” she pecked his lips.
“I hope so.” he smiled, “I love you Yoonmi.”
“I love you Giseok.”

“I’M GOING TO BE THE BEST MAN!” 5zic argued with Sims and Yohan.
“NO! I AM! I’M HIS BROTHER IN LAW!”
“I KNEW HIM FIRST!”
They both chuckled as she leaned her head on his chest.
“What are we going to do about that?” he kissed the top of her head.
She shrugged, “We’ll figure it out later.” She fluffed Mochi’s fur.

Giseok unclipped the ring and took her hand. “And you’re sure?” he asked.
“Never been more sure in my entire life.” Yoonmi assured.
He grinned and slipped on the ring and pulled her back into a hug.

“Do you like me?
However you want?
Do you want me however you want?
Do you like me?”

Yoonmi giggled hearing him rap his song. “How many times do I have to say it?” she pouted. “I don’t like you Giseok…I love you.”
He beamed, “I just like hearing you say it. I love you too Mimi.”
They kissed with Mochi laying next to them, looking at the sun set.