I Don't Like Him...

Do you like me?

“I still can’t believe you did all this.” Yoonmi smiled as Giseok shut the door to his apartment.
“I still can’t believe that this amazing, gorgeous, girl loves me.” he pecked her lips.
She blushed, “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” she messed with his tie.
“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” he smirked.
“Because!” she tried thinking of an excuse, “Girls don’t do that?!” she whined.
He placed his hands on her sides, “I don’t think it would’ve meant as much as it does right now. I would’ve made you go study regardless.”

She sighed at the mention of studies. “What’s wrong baby?” he lifted her chin up.
“I have to talk to my parents about that tomorrow.” she pressed her lips together, “I have to tell them that they’re supposed golden child failed.”
“You’re not a failure~” he hugged her, “It just wasn’t for you Mimi, there’s no shame in that at least you tried.”
“They won’t see it that way.” she sighed against his chest.
“It’ll be okay, don’t worry.” he rocked their bodies back and forth.

He handed her another pair of his clothes to sleep in as she headed for the bathroom. She dried her face after washing it, removing the makeup she had on. With a smile she pulled on Giseok’s boxers and shirt, nearly giggling since they smelled of Snuggles. He couldn’t fool her, he put out that bad boy image and everyone believed it but Yoonmi. She knew he was a big softy under those sunglasses.

As she walked out he came from the side and scooped her up.
“Oppa!” she squealed.
He chuckled as they fell onto the bed. She rolled around laughing as he tickled her.
As they calmed down he stared at her, cupping her cheek.
“What are you thinking?” she her side, facing him.
“Wondering if I saved a country in a past life.” he brushed her hair back.
Yoonmi giggled, “What do you mean oppa?”
“I must have done something incredible in order to receive someone as amazing as you.”

She blushed and pecked his lips, “Don’t say that.”
Sliding over she straddled him, laying her head on his chest. She felt his heart beat faster and smiled. He hugged her tightly before sitting up and slowly kissing her. Yoonmi squealed lightly feeling his hands go under the shirt she wore, her sides. He chuckled and leaned his forehead on hers, they both had desire written all over their eyes.
“You know.” she coyly rubbed the strap of his muscle shirt, “You kind of owe me…”
“Owe you?” he smirked, “For?”
“Last night.” she pouted, running her hands up his chest.

“Ohhh.” he threw his head back slightly.
“Kim Giseok!” she pushed him back on the bed, “Don’t be like that.”
“Be like what?” he his lips, his hands sliding farther up, passing her stomach and popping the strap of her bra.
She gasped and he quickly switched their positions.
“A-Are you sure Mimi?” he asked, lacing their hands together.
“You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted Giseok.” she smiled, “I’m sure.”

That night was one that they would never forget. Together their bodies, heated with passion and love meshed together under the sheets. Yoonmi had never felt so cared for. Giseok took his time, making sure that she wouldn’t get hurt, allowing the both of them to take in the sight of each other. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined, and shyer than ever before. The feeling of him inside her drove both of them insane. There wasn’t a place on each other that their lips or hands didn’t touch. Their moans and pants echoed off the walls, neither had never felt more shameless and there was no reason to be. Anyone could see it as a vile, sinful act but to them it was the true act of love.

 




Yoonmi took a deep breath and stared out the window. The house she grew up in, the house in which both parents raised her, the parents that would soon be disappointed. Giseok put his hand over hers, “You don’t have to…”
She shook her head, “I promised Yohan I would, and they have a right to know.”
Shaking, she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out, walking over to the driver’s side.

She squatted down and to be at Giseok’s level, “Will you wait out here for me?”
“Of course.” he smiled, kissing her.
Another sigh escaped her lips and she stood up, walking up the driveway.
Swallowing hard she rang the doorbell, continuing to fidget. The sound of the door unlocking made her inhale sharply.

“Yoonmi?” her mom looked at her surprised.
“Hi umma.” she gave her a small smile.
She chuckled, “Hi~” she quickly embraced her, shuffling her inside.
“Why are you here?” she asked.
Yoonmi blinked, already feeling the tears coming, “Is uhm appa home?”
“He’s in his study…is everything okay?”

“Yeobo!” his voice echoed, “There’s a car parked outside, I’m calling-”
Yoonmi turned and faced her father. “Yoonmi?” he removed his reading glasses.
“Hi appa.” she said.
“Why are you here? You should be studying, it’s not-”
“I have to talk to you…both of you.”

He shifted his eyes between her and her mother, “Well? Talk?”
“You both might want to sit down…” she said uneasily.
“Let’s sit down yeobo.” her mother led him to the living room.
They both sat down on the cream colored sofa and looked up at Yoonmi. She laced her hands together and took a deep breath.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” her mother asked.
Yoonmi gave herself a mental pep talk and finally gained the courage to look them in the eye. “I’m not going back to Boston…”
“WHAT?!” her father yelled.
She flinched, taking a step back, “I-I didn’t do good in my exams and-”
“AND WHY NOT!? YOU THINK THAT YOUR MOTHER AND I GAVE UP ALL THAT MONEY FOR YOU TO COME AND TELL US THAT YOU FAILED?”

Tears fell down Yoonmi’s face, “I couldn’t handle it and-”
“LEE YOONMI!” her father got up, grabbing her by the shoulders. “YOU ARE GOING BACK AND YOU WILL START OVER IF YOU HAVE TO! I WILL NOT HAVE BOTH OF MY CHILDREN BE FAILURES!”
“Yeobo, please calm down!” her mom stood up and pulled him away. He muttered under his breath and paced around the room. Yoonmi cried in her mother’s arms.
“…just like her brother.” she heard him say. Her head snapped up and she glared at him.

“JUST LIKE MY BROTHER!? YOHAN OPPA IS NOT A FAILURE! YOU’RE JUST MAD THAT HE WENT AGAINST YOU AND FOLLOWED HIS DREAM!” she yelled.
“YOONMI!” her mother stared at her wide eyed.
“Did you yell at me?” her father came closer.
She stuck her head up, her cheeks stained with tears, “YOHAN OPPA SHOWED MORE CARE FOR ME THAN BOTH YOU EVER DID! HE WOULDN’T HAVE SENT ME OFF AGAINST MY WILL, HE WOULD’VE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO, HE WOULD’VE LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE!”

His face turned red with anger, “LEE YOONMI I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I AM SENDING YOU BACK!”
“DO IT!” she smiled, “I’LL JUST KEEP COMING BACK! I DON’T BELONG THERE AND I NEVER WILL!”
Her mom sighed and sat down on the couch, unable to take the yelling. He shook his head and slammed his hand on the table, causing some of the small glass figurines to fall and smash into tiny pieces on the hard wood floor.

She flinched as he walked towards her, raising an open hand.
“TAEHOON!” her mother stood in between them, “DON’T YOU DARE!”

“I DIDN’T RAISE HER TO BE LIKE THIS!” he argued, “SHE KNOWS NOTHING OF RESPECT!”
Yoonmi snorted, “RESPECT? YOU SHOULD’VE RESPECTED MY OPINION BEFORE SENDING ME OFF!”

Yoonmi walked towards the door, “I’m not going back. I have a life here and I won’t allow you to control it anymore.” she sniffed. As she yanked the door open Giseok straightened up from leaning on the frame.
“Oppa.” she sighed with relief.
“WHO ARE YOU?!” her father came quickly, grabbing him by the collar.

“LET HIM GO!” Yoonmi pried his hands off and stood in front of Giseok.
“YOU KNOW HIM?” he spat, removing his wife’s hands from his arm.
“I do.” she answered fearlessly.
“Uhm, I’m Kim Giseok.” he bowed.
“You don’t need to bow to him.” Yoonmi sneered at her father.
“YOU COME BACK A FAILURE AND YOU SHOW UP WITH THIS BOY? YOU LIKE HIM?”

“No.” she shook her head, “I don’t like him…”
Giseok’s shoulders deflated and she glanced back giving him a smile, “I love him.”
His heart fluttered hearing her say those words. Yoonmi laced their hands together and faced her parents again, “And I don’t care if you approve of him or not.” she sniffed, “I’m going to be with him regardless.”
Yoonmi didn’t give them a chance to respond before walking away with Giseok trailing behind her.