Prettier than the Fireworks

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Should we go to the fireworks festival?” Eunha asked after she and Sowon walked out the Tarot booth.

“I don’t know. I don’t even know there is one.” Just when Sowon said that, there was a big poster in front of them telling that there will be a fireworks festival at 8 PM that evening just two blocks away from where they were. Not only fireworks, but there were also food stalls and live performances. Eunha thought that it turned out to be a good idea for them to visit it since there were also live performance. They could observe the performers for they were about to debut as an idol. But Sowon knew Eunha actually interested in the food stall that’s why she insisted to come. Nevertheless, Sowon could never ignore Eunha’s wish so, she agreed to come to the festival.

They were at the place since 6 pm and had been eating almost every food available. They also went for the live performance and it turned out to be a good performance to observe. The performers were indie bands, vocal group and also dance groups, and they were all so good. Sowon herself felt as if they were signing up in a company they will surely be able to be debuted as an artist right away. ‘Maybe, they will someday be my colleague. Who knows.’ She thought.

“It’s 7.30, we better find a good place to see the fireworks.” Sowon said. Eunha nodded. They were both going to a good place and found one place where they thought was a perfect place. It’s like a big platform located a little bit higher than the ground. There is an iron barrier on the edge of it. There were already some people gathered in that place but the girls managed to get a place a little bit to the left from the middle of the barrier.

The clock showed 7.50 pm and more and more people gathered in that place. No wonder, it was a very good place to see the fireworks.

7.55

The platform seemed to not be able to hold the people anymore. People keep rushing into the crowd. Sowon pulled Eunha closer to her.

7.56

7.57

7.58

They were slowly pushed to the left. Sowon who was always trying to protect Eunha put her arms around the smaller girl.

“Are you okay?” the taller girl asked. Eunha nodded in response.

7.59

The crowd went crazy, they kept pushing in while doing the countdown.

5…4…3…

Sowon and Eunha finally reached the corner of the barrier. They really want to see the fireworks but instead, they were busy protecting themselves from the crowd.  Sowon who was originally in the right side, holding the barrier tightly with both of her hand, surrounding Eunha’s body to hold the mass from squeezing her. Their faces were only 5cm apart from each other.

2…1

Boom! Fizz! Crack!

The fireworks were launched. But instead of fireworks, all Eunha could see was Sowon face that got light up in the dark thanks to the fireworks. She is so pretty Eunha can’t take her eyes from her. Her eyes absorbed her deep into the taller girl’s charm. For Eunha, that night, Sowon is the prettiest girl she has ever seen in this entire world. That goes for Sowon too. She couldn’t take her eyes from Eunha. The butterflies in her stomach roa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter