Yerin got herself a Girlfriend

Trainee Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to the tarot booth. How can I help you?”

“It’s okay. I think we go to the wrong place. Excuse us.” Sowon said while trying to drag Eunha out of the booth. Eunha didn’t budge a bit instead she sat and kept talking to the Tarot reader.

“This is my first time going to tarot reading. What can actually we do here?” The tarot reader looking at both Sowon and Eunha before answering Eunha question.

“Well, you can ask me anything and you will pick three cards from the deck and I will tell you the answer to your question.” the tarot reader explained.

“Should I say the question out loud?” Eunha continued. Sowon who were standing gave up and sat beside Eunha.

“Up to you.”

Eunha decided to not say the question out loud and see whether the reader can give the logical answer to her question. Just to proof whether she could believe to such reading or not. She picked three cards from the deck just as the reader told her. The reader opened it and see it for a while.

“Well…it’s not going to be easy. There will be something in the way but how it will end up depends on how you fight for it. And I got to say you guys are really amazing.” The reader paused before she continues “There’s a fireworks festival tonight near Han River. It’s really pretty. Maybe both of you should check it out.”

***

Yerin is on her way to XXX café. It’s 4.40 and she just 10 minutes away from the café. She felt really nervous since she had been talking to this person for a long time but never got a chance to see her in real life. And the nervousness escalates when she realizes that she had been hiding her identity to Ms.Kim this whole time. ‘What should I say to her? That I am not a worker and actually a trainee. Should I even say that I’m a trainee? Or should I keep on lying about being a worker? Ah..but I think she would notice it from my face. But wait, it means that she’s older, how old she would be? Should I call her Eonnie? Aaah… there are so many things in my mind right now.’ Yerin thought about canceling the meeting out of nervousness when she was already in front of the designated the place. ‘Well, I think there’s no going back’

She entered the café. There are not many people inside, only a few couples. She picked a place near the window so she can see outside. She decided to order a drink while waiting for Ms.Kim cause who know she would be late for that. There are some 20s and mid 20s women passed by and sometimes she thought that it was Ms.Kim. She couldn’t hide her nervousness. Her feet kept moving and her finger was taping the table. It was 5.10 when Yerin checked out the clock in the café. She thought maybe Ms.Kim decided not to come after all. ‘Wait, I forgot to tell her what I would be wearing today. How the hell would she find me? Stupid!’

And just when she thinks about that someone came from behind and covered Yerin’s eyes with her hand.

“Who’s this?” She asked. “Ms. Kim?” Her hand was warm, soft, and smell so nice. Strangely the smell seemed to be very familiar for Yerin. That person removed her hand from Yerin eyes and show Yerin a white doll, Jibang doll, that she put in the table behind Yerin before, without revealing her face yet.

“Anyeong, Jibang96-nim. Or should I say, Yerin eonnie.” the woman Said while moving the Jibang doll slightly to the left and right. That sound is so familiar for Yerin. ‘I am not imagining things, right?’ she thought. Without further ado, she turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter