Schedule

LITERALLY EVERYDAY6

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! Ah, do I really have to do this every morning?! Yah, wake up! We have a schedule today!” Sungjin’s nagging broke the peacefulness of the morning in the Day6’s dorm.

Their eldest, Jae, who usually wakes earlier than everyone seems to have trouble waking up this morning. Not-to-mention Brian Kang who is the one that always has trouble to wake up early in the morning. Dowoon and Wonpil were cuddling when Sungjin shook their bed to wake them up and Dowoon almost cursed when he woke up. Sungjin glared at the maknaes and successfully wake everyone up.

“This is why I said don’t play video games if we have schedules on the next day”, Sungjin continued his nagging while eating breakfast with Jae.

Jae looks up and gave an apologetic smile to their leader. Brian who just finished showering joined his two hyungs eating breakfast at the kitchen.

“By the way hyung, where’s Chayeoung? She isn’t sick, is she?” asked Brian while pouring the cereal into his bowl.

“Nah, she is already up. Seems like she’s having trouble with her hair just now”, replied Sungjin while his eyes focusing on his breakfast. “Ah that kid, are you sure she is 20?” asked Jae playfully and Sungjin just shrugged his shoulder.

Chaeyoung came pouting to the dining table with her oversized hoodie and her hair still undone. “Yah kid, are you sure you’re 20? How come you can’t do your hair by yourselves?” Jae teased. Chaeyoung glared at the eldest and sat beside Brian while putting his head on Brian's shoulder. “Aigoo, my puppy. Do you want me to do your hair?” Brian said to their sister. Chaeyoung nodded while her head is still on Brian’s shoulder.

“Look at that, how dare you glare at your eldest. Do you want to get beaten?” Jae still continued to tease their sister who already lifted her head up and started smacking Jae on the shoulder. “Yah yah, stop fighting. It is still early in morning”, Sungjin interrupted. “And where the hell are the two puppies?” he continued referring to their maknae line.

Dowoon walked to the kitchen with his bloated face and deep eye bags and sat between his hyungs. “Aigoo our maknae, did you sleep well?” asked Brian playfully while smirking. Dowoon nodded and Sungjin smacked his head, “Did I say not to play video games if we have schedules? Aish, this kid”.

“Hyung, I asked him to play with me yesterday. Don’t get mad at him”, replied Wonpil out of nowhere. He’s already in dressed up and continue to whine at Sungjin who was scolding his precious Dowoon(ie).

“OH, SHOULD I GET MAD AT YOU THEN?” Sungjin glared at Wonpil. Brian just laughed and Jae raised both of his hands and said, “I’m out of here”.

All six of them continued having their breakfast with Wonpil continue to please Sungjin with his aegyo (Sungjin actually likes it but he won’t tell anybody), Dowoon half eating, half sleeping (Jae had to wake him up few times) and Brian feeding his precious daughter, Chayeoung, (Jae complained the whole time on why she can’t eat on her own and Chaeyoung just stick her tongue out at Jae and they continue their bickering as usual). Another usual morning at the not-so peaceful Day6's dorm.