A movie night

LITERALLY EVERYDAY6

“I don’t think this going to be a good idea,” complained Jae. “Ah our Jae hyung is a coward, I forgot”, teased Brian.

“Am not!”

“Am yes.”

“Am not!”

“Guys, stop it. We are going to watch a movie, remember? Now choose one”, the leader interfered to stop the bickering between those two hyungs.

“That’s why I said we should watch ‘It’. It is the hottest film right now”, said Brian. “But Bri, it is a ghost movie. Chaeyoung and I hate that kind of movie. Remember?” replied Jae while pouting.

“Chaeyoung ah, please. This time only”, pleaded Brian while turning to Chaeyoung who was eating ramyun with Dowoon. “Ahhhh, do whatever you guys want already, my ramyun is already finished and we haven’t even started the movie”, groaned Chaeyoung while rolling her eyes.

“Assa! I’m going to play ‘It’ now”, shouted Brian excitedly. As usual, Sungjin shook his head and Jae started to build a fort around him, he thinks that the fort will prevent him from the ghost. “Jae hyung is cute”, teased Wonpil who already positioning himself under a blanket beside Dowoon on the sofa. Chaeyoung joins Jae in their fort, as usual, because both of them are cowards. Sungjin lay down on the floor with Brian guarding the fort against the ghost (as they believed).

30 minutes into the movie, Jae already ran out of his breath because he was panicking and cursing using all languages that he knows. He gave up and started playing with his phone. The other members were paying their attention to the movie when suddenly a loud ‘bang’ was heard from their kitchen. Jae started cursing again and they stop the movie for a while. Their dorm was dark as they turned off the light before watching the movie.

All their eyes were pointing to the kitchen. Nobody said anything. Then, a pair of eyes was seen in the kitchen looking at them. Jae, Chaeyoung and Wonpil screamed on top of their lungs and the fort collapsed as they stood up and ran for protection. Chaeyoung ran to his brother and Jae unexpectedly ran to Brian and hugged the bassist tightly.

Dowoon stood to turned the light on and Sungjin started laughing followed by Dowoon and Wonpil. It was a kitten in their kitchen. It must have entered the house when they opened the windows for a light breeze as the night was hot.

“What is it? It is gone?” asked Jae while shutting his eyes and still holding to Brian tightly. “No, it’s here. Hyung! Behind you!” teased Brian causing Jae to push Brian and both of them collapsed on the hard floor. “Arghh hyungg”, groaned Brian in pain.

“That’s what you get from teasing him, hyung”, Wonpil said. “Open your eyes hyung, there’s nothing here, just a sweet little kitten”, he continued. Jae opened his eyes and sighed in relief. “Urm hyung, you really want to hug me right?”, Brian was having fun teasing their eldest. Jae smacked him on the head and started cursing himself.

“Anyways guys, where’s Chaeyoung?, asked Dowoon as he cannot see Chaeyoung anywhere in the living room. All eyes look at Sungjin because he was the one Chaeyoung ran to when they screamed before.

“Um, she’s here”, said Sungjin pointing to a blanket that was lying beside him. “She’s asleep”, continued Sungjin. “What??”, shouted the members in unison.

The girl was fast asleep in the blanket and the members were very confused how in the world she can asleep with all the shouting and screaming. Sungjin just shrugged his shoulder and started carrying his sister to their rooms. The members decided to call it a night and swore will never let Brian plays a horror movie in their dorm again.