The Amusement Park

LITERALLY EVERYDAY6

“YASSSSS!!! YASSSSSSSS!!!”

The quiet morning in the Day6’s dorm has been interrupted by a loud scream from no other than Park Jaehyung, the loudest of them.

“What now”, Sungjin sighed.

“Somebody goes check on him please”, continued Brian.

“I don’t want to, he might have gone crazy”, replied Wonpil while his eyes were eyeing their youngest. Brian and Sungjin also stared at their youngest member of the band to send the obvious message.

“Alright, alright, I’ll go”, Dowoon rolled his eyes when he finally understands his hyungs.

“I’ll go with you oppa”, Chaeyoung finally opens . “He might have gone crazy like Wonpil oppa said so he might hurt you or something”, she continued.

“GUYS, YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME”, the eldest who already came running to the living room without anyone noticing him.

“Speak of the devil”, Chaeyoung added.

“What?” Jae said as he could not hear her correctly.

“Nothing”, she shrugged.

“Okay please enlighten us your highness”, Brian interrupted them to prevent them from bickering.

“Guess what?”

“What hyung” replied them sarcastically.

“I WON TICKETS TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK THAT JUST OPENED YESTERDAY”

Sungjin choked on his chips and Wonpil said: “And that’s only the reason of this chaos wow Park Jaehyung”.

“Did you just called me by my name”

“Ah no, I said Park Jae-hyung”, replied Wonpil while smirking.

“So you said tickets, exactly how many of them, hyung?” Sungjin replied when he finally recovered from his chips choking.

“SIX. I got six of them”, Jae replied proudly.

“And that means you are going to bring us with you, right hyung?” Brian said with his arms already wrapped on Jae’s shoulder.

“Ah, of course, Bri, of course not”, Jae replied while pinching the younger’s cheeks.

“Ah hyungg”, protested all of them.

“Alright, alright,” Jae said while lifting his hand in the air.

“YAYYYY”, screamed Wonpil and Chaeyoung excitedly.

“We’ll see. It depends on your behavior for the next three days. I’m going to the park on Tuesday” Jae said and with that, he walked out from the living room while smiling and leaving s with their mouth opened from shock.