` 02

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, we'll have a school tour later on. But for now, let's play Bingo. Everyone will receive a piece of paper and you have to go around the class and get signature from people that fills the requirement. First 3 person to complete the bingo will get a small prize from me." Mr Lee said that as he passed out the papers to us.

 

Name: Somi Harukwawa

Loves Singing

 

Loves Rapping

 

Loves to sleep

 

Owns a Pet

 

 Has a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

 

Speaks more than 2 languages

 

Plays Computer Games

 

Loves Dancing

 

Has 2 siblings

 

 

 

I have to go around and initiate a conversation to people? ARGH. Somi looks to her left and sees Sunhwa alone in the corner staring at the paper, I guess she's like me huh? Well, she looks friendly, I will go talk to her. "Hi.." Sunhwa looks up, surprised, "H-Hello."

"You speak 3 languages right? Can you sign over here?" Somi smiled.

"Ah! Yes." As Sunhwa was signing Somi's paper, Somi took Sunhwa's paper as well, "I'll sign for you too."

 

Name: Somi Harukwawa

Loves Singing

 

Loves Rapping

 

Loves to sleep

 

Owns a Pet

 

Has a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

 

Speaks more than 2 languages

Sunhwa

Plays Computer Games

 

Loves Dancing

 

Has 2 siblings

 

 

Name: Han Sun Hwa

Loves Singing

Somi

Loves Rapping

 

Loves to sleep

 

Owns a Pet

 

Has a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

 

Speaks more than 2 languages

Somi

Plays Computer Games

Somi

Loves Dancing

 

Has 2 siblings

 

 

"Somi-ssi." Sunhwa returned Somi's paper to her.

"Thank you! Here's your paper. I signed more than one, I hope you don't mind." She smiled as she returns Sunhwa's paper back to her as well.

"Oh, it's okay. Thank you. I'm not good with people you see.. So.. The quicker this get filled, the better it is for me."

"I figured." The latter laughed.

"Hey." A voice came from behind. Somi turned around to meet her eyes with a tall guy, she looks at him questioningly before he opens his mouth, "Oh. I'm Yongguk. Bang Yongguk. And this is-" He points beside him but there was no one there, "Not again." Yongguk made a irritated face before turning his head towards the much taller man he wanted to introduce, "Choi Jun Hong!" Jun Hong was speaking with 2 of the prettiest girl in class, he looked over at Yongguk, "Yes hyung?"

"Stop flirting."

"I'm not!" He raise up his hands as if he's surrendering, he then looks over to see Somi. Oh? Oh. The both of them thought simultaneously. Jun Hong walks over and stands beside Yongguk, "Can the 2 of you sign our papers for us? We'll sign yours." He gave both Somi and Sunhwa a cheeky smile. "Yeah, sure." Somi said that and the 4 of them exchanged their papers.

 

Name: Somi Harukwawa

Loves Singing

 

Loves Rapping

Yongguk

Loves to sleep

 

Owns a Pet

Junhong

Has a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

 

Speaks more than 2 languages

Sunhwa

Plays Computer Games

Junhong

Loves Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter