` 05

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goo Hara is such a flirt" Jieun suddenly said that as Somi and her was walking to the place the 5 chosen student planned to meet for practice. Somi stiffled a laugh and tried to make a more positive statement, "Yeah, she kinda is but, I'm sure she's not that bad of a person when she's not flirting?"

"She better be" The other girl cracks her knuckles, "Have you seen her talking to the boys?" She stared straight ahead, her eyes looks like she can kill someone anytime, "Oppa~ Can you help me open this? I'm so weak" Jieun imitates Hara while doing aegyo in between, "Wow~ Oppa! You're so cool~ Yong-" Before she finish her sentence she cleared , "Yeah"

Yongguk? Somi wasn't dumb, she knew what her best friend wanted to say but she just grinned and let it slide. Oh ho, so many ships. She nods slightly while smiling to herself.

"Why are you smiling? I'm serious! She always do that"

"Oh? Yeah, I know, let's just hope she'll be nice to us" Somi pats her friend at the back.

The two took another five minutes before arriving at the meeting point, and as usual, they are the earliest ones. "As usual huh?" Jieun snorted, "And we reached just on time, we aren't even early. They better not take their own sweet time"

"I hope not too, it's not like we have any of their cell phone number" Somi pursed her lips as if surrendering. Jieun then smirked and waves her phone around, "You don't, but I do"

"You exchanged numbers with all of them?!" Somi looks at her friend in surprise.

"WELL.. Not all, just Yongguk" The girl gave a little smile, Somi gasped dramatically, "How can you not tell me that the two of you are at that stage already?"

Jieun smacks Somi gently on her shoulder, "It's not like that! We just happened to live nearby each other and he sort of helped me one time and it just happened, we are just friends"

"Ah~ Sure~" Somi smirked.

"Hey!" A voice called out to the both of them. It was Junhong and Yongguk, they looked sleek in their own outfit.

"Where's Hara?" Yongguk asked. Jieun makes a slightly annoyed face, "How should we know? We have been here waiting since the supposed timing but we haven't seen her, I bet she's taking her own sweet time walking"

"Oppa!" Speak of the devil. The 4 of them thought at the same time. Everyone turn to stare at Hara, she was dressed nicely, but it was over dressed for a dance practice, she wore a mini skirt with a tank top that looked skin tight and a pair of heels, she didn't even look at Somi and Jieun, Hara immediately hook her arms around Yongguk, smiling at both him and Junhong, "I'm sorry I'm late~" Both Jieun and Somi rolled their eyes, Somi then look at Jieun signalling through her eyes, I know what you mean now. Her friend understood and nodded.

Yongguk felt uncomfortable, he s his way out of Hara's grasp smoothly, "Since everyone is here, let's go" he quickly said that and led the way. Junhong followed beside him but Hara wasn't going to give up, she went to Junhong instead and clinged onto him. Shi-

"Wow" Jieun was burning holes into Hara with her eyes, "She's unbelieveable" She said under her breath. Junhong turns his head behind slightly and made a face, begging Somi and Jieun to help him out.

Jieun quickly separates Hara from Junhong, "Junhong-ah, Somi wants to talk to you"

"Oh? Okay!" He quickly move beside Somi, earning a amused smile from her. Seeing that, Hara got annoyed and tried to go back to Yongguk but Jieun quickly stands beside him and started a conversation with him. Hara turns to look at Junhong and Somi. The boy panics, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Somi tries to think of something to say but she blurts out the first thing that was on her mind, "Zelo-"

"Zelo?" He questioned, is she talking about the game? "Ah, Zelo is sorry that he hasn't played League with you even though he's the one that asked you..."

Ah.. So he remembers.. Somi looks at the ground while fiddling with her fingers, "It's okay, it's not like I'm mad or anything, it's not like we are friends anyways, he doesn't have to be sorry"

Junhong wanted to read Somi's expression but he couldn't, the girl was looking at the ground and god made him much taller than she is. He sighed and bit his lip slightly, not knowing what to say. He felt sorry but the girl was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter