` 04

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month has passed since the first day of orientation, actual lessons has started since 2 weeks ago. Things has been going on as usual, Somi still feels as if Junhong is avoiding or ignoring her for no reason. She has been keeping an eye out for him whenever he passes by, but never once did he even look at her, or so she thought.

"Yah, is something going on between you and Junhong?" Jieun takes a seat beside Somi on the bench. It was lunch time and Sunhwa has been eating lunch with Himchan leaving Jieun and Somi together.

"W-What?!" Somi spits out the water she was drinking from the unexpected question, she wipes before answering Jieun, "No way. Why would you say that?"

"Really?" She eyes Somi suspiciously, "Then, well, haven't you notice he has been looking at you in class? Or more like giving you glances"

Somi looks at her dumbfounded, "Are you sure he's not just looking past me or something?" 

Jieun then nods firmly, "I'm sure, my eyesight is 20/20 you know"

"I still don't believe you, I mean, it doesn't make sense. We don't even talk you know? The last time we talked was during orientation and after that, he completely ignored me, he even asked me to play games with him and I got excited for nothing. To be honest, he was the first person I actually wanted to befriend with, so I'm actually pretty upset that, that jerk is like avoiding me or ignoring me, I don't even know. I know I shouldn't be upset, I mean, we only talked once or twice but I don't know why I feel so annoyed by him" Somi ranted angrily.

Jieun looks at Somi for a moment before asking, "Do you like him?"

"What?!" Somi blurted out.

"Because it seems like he's affecting you pretty much"

"No, no way, I just don't like it when people is half assed about something, like if you want to talk to me, then talk to me all the way, if you want to befriend me then befriend me, don't leave me hanging, if you want to play games together with me, then let's do it" Somi ranted while stabbing her food harshly as if treating it as Junhong. Jieun looks at her and pats her back gently, "Calm down, it's okay, who needs him anyways right? You have me and Sunhwa here!" Somi looks at Jieun like a puppy and gave her a big hug, "Ji Ji! You're the bestt"

*

Both Somi and Jieun went to their dance class after lunch. "Seems like we are early again huh?" Somi nodded while they took a seat at the side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter