` 01

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It's the first day of College at TS Art High. TS Art High is a art school that specialize in music. The institute is filled with talented individuals, those who loves music and those who are pursuing a career to Stardom. My name is Somi Harukawa. I'm Japanese-Korean and I'm 18 this year. This is the story of my school life.

Somi's best friend, Jeon Jungkook nudged her with his shoulder, "Why do you look so grumpy? You're getting wrinkles."

She pouted and slightly shoved him away while they walk to school. "Of course I'm grumpy, we are not in the same class. Don't you feel sad?"

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and cooed, "Aigoogoo~ Of course I'm sad too but I'm sure my Somi can live without me for a few hours a day."

Somi made a face and poked his head, "Don't be gross." He laughed, "But I'm sure you will be fine. Isn't one of my friend going to be in the same class as you?"

"Who? Jieun?" 

"Yeah, her. You guys met a few times before haven't you."

"Yeah but that was like 2 years back? She might not remember me anyways." 

"Aish, I'm sure she remember you. Trust me." Jungkook gave Somi a grin and then tugged her along with him to the assembly area. "Anyways, which class are you in again?" Somi scanned the hall before pointing at the first class to the left, "Class A. You're in Class C right?"

"Yup. Alright, I'll see you during lunch. Hwaiting!"

"Yeah." Somi walks towards her class nervously. Wow, is everyone here already? It seems like a lot of people is already here. She quickly walks to the back of the line and sat down. As she looks around the hall, a male who she assumes to be her class advisor approached her, leaned down and showed her the class list, "Hello. What's your name?"

"Somi Harukawa." She scanned for her name, "Uh- Here. Number 7."

"Sakura Harukawa?"

"Uh, that's my Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter