Revelation and Realization

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was bored, he had nothing to do. The chicken shop was closed for the walls were being painted and his boss chose it to be red, he is not even surprised.

 

 He finished his assignments; he is prepared for the next class.

 

He thought of going to the Flea Market and buy few clothes, the ones he brought from homes were already worn out and he save enough to buy him good load of next few months. He didn’t know where the Flea market exactly was so he thought of taking Ji hyo noona with him.

 

After throwing on a casual white shirt which had been cut near the wrist and collar bone he checked the mirror, it looked good. Taehyung was very young when he understood that fashion was a queer thing and brands were money ers. Plain shirts with paint splashed on it could alone cost you fortune. He remembers when he first cut his shirt and wore it to the school. His classmates thought he stole from someone because it looked expensive, they didn’t believe him when he said he made it himself. He let out a bitter laugh and pushed that aside and fixed his hair.

 

When he reached Ji hyo Noona’s apartment he saw it was locked from outside, no one was home so he called her up asking how long she would take to return home. She said she would out till eight, so Taehyung thought maybe he will go some other day. Then again he won’t be free, cause in the weekdays he has class and weekends he works full time so he had to go today itself. He asked her to text him how to reach the place.

 

The Flea Market was farther than expected he had to change his terminal twice, because with first one he almost reached Gangnam. He almost cried with relief when he finally reached the Flea Market.

 

The Flea market was buzzing with people, the sassy Ajhummas in the fruit shop taking no from the customers, he asked them where was cloth shops and made his way towards it. After going around for 3 hours, Taehyung’s hand was full with two bags. He felt proud for picked the best at cheapest rate, he even bought at Gucci jacket, it had a little stain on the inner side but he could surely cover it. He bought two watermelons for Ji hyo noona and MR. Yoo. He struggled with the bags because even if Taehyung was tall he had little muscle and after giving the watermelons he went back to his apartment and wriggled off his clothes and crashed into the bed.

 

The next morning he received an email that his morning class was cancelled since the professor called in sick.  So he took this time to wash and fix all the clothes that he bought from the Flea market. After taking a warn shower he went to the convenient store to treat himself for all the hard work. Mr. Yoo was reading newspaper and munching on the spicy crackers. Taehyung bought instant rice, kimchi and Mr. Yoo gave him some homemade radish pickle so after completing his brunch, he took his bag and proceeded to the Bus stop.

 

The Class didn’t start till three, so plopped near the old university bench. It was peaceful till a red head practically jumped on him.

 

“Jimin” Taehyung scolded

 

And the said man just laughed.

 

“You look hot today, TaeTae-ah.” Jimin said practically screeching at the last word.

 

“Thank you. Its all new.” the other man said sarcastically.

 

“Why didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter