Stretch

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month everything seems fine. He goes to University four days a week because he doesn’t have classes on Thursday,  he had landed himself a job in a chicken shop. He works from 5:00pm to 9:00pm in the chicken shop on week days and 9to5 morning shift on the weekends.

 

 The owner is a little weird she wore pink Chinese dress, the Cheongsam and a hand fan which matches the color of her dress. He believed she was Chinese till he co worker Jihoon told otherwise.

 

 He remembers the day he came looking for the job.He was greeted by a young guy as stepped in; he told the latter he was here for the waiters place and showed him the flyer that was stuck outside. The latter seemed overjoyed, he asked Taehyung to wait before he rushed inside to call the Owner.

 

 The Taehyung quickly bowed, she asked him to take a seat then her actions had become questionable. She let down tarot card over the glass table; thankfully they were not many customers at that time.

 

“Choose three.” She ordered him in a stern voice.

 

Taehyung couldn’t comprehend what was happening, this was creeping him out. He turned to look at his would be co worker, the boy just smiled encouragingly. He hesitantly picked up three cards.

 

“What’s your name?’’

 

“K-Kim Taehyung” wrong move. Stammering during a job interview is a big No no but God what can he do when someone stares at him creepily.

 

She took the three cards, squinting her small eyes and scrutinizing it thoroughly. Suddenly she stood up causing Taehyung to jump. He quickly stood up.

 

“You can start tomorrow” she said before she turned to leave.

 

Taehyung was still dazed when his now co workers shook him a little.

 

He bowed and welcomed him.

 

The rest few days flew; the chicken had lots of customer in the evening however his co workers are really helpful. The Park Jihoon the guy full ageyo, Jisung hyung who has a particular way of clapping and there is Daniel, no one could not tell the cute guy was such a flirt. But apart from that they were getting along really well.

 

The owner was a nice lady except here peculiar habits of talking by herself and staring customers but however she is not bad,  she gives him chicken for free and when he tries to refuse she threats to fire him. 

 

He meets Jimin sometimes the guy seems a lot chattier then their first meeting he even declared Taehyung as his best friend. The guy was a sweetheart, they had English literature together. Jimin hated the subject and often whined about how difficult it is to pronounce the words. Taehyung couldn’t console the boy because he was neck deep in trouble himself. He was unfamiliar with this subject, he did learn English in Daegu but just the bas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter