The Casanova and The Troubled

Love and its perks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                                            THE CASANOVA                                 

Jungkook woke up with a groan his head throbbing with excruciating pain. He hated hangovers. No matter how many mornings he swore not to drink too much, he always seem to lose count while downing drinks.

 

He not so delicately tore the hand that was draped around his torso and got down the bed. In the mirror he saw brown hair disheveled sticking up, neck and collar bone adorned with hickeys. It was a wild night he thought and chuckled to himself. He grabbed his clothes that was scattered on the floor.

Before heading out he glanced at the sleeping figure for one last time. Damn she was a good one , too bad he won’t see her again. Why? Well, it was his code “never the same girl again”. Why again? He thinks going back to one person again and again might make you emotionally attached to them. And the playboy was not ready to invest any feelings. Mind you that does not mean he didn’t have girlfriends or boyfriends, he had number of them.  But fortunately or unfortunately those didnt even last a month; either he got bored and cheated on them or he cheated on them for fun. So it would always end with a slap across his pretty face and a lot of tears and screams luckily not a single drop was his.

Finally he settled down with one night stands, the idea of buddies no strings attached. This earned him the title of college’s Casanova but certainly didn’t affect his popularity if anything he had come under spotlight. Girls and boys threw themselves at him without second thought.

 

The morning breeze greeted him, kissing his face tenderly Jungkook took in the fresh air filling his lungs. He fished out his phone from his jacket's pocket and dialed a number knew from heart and after exact four rings the person on the other side picked up.

 

‘’hello’’ the person spoke in a groggy voice.

 

‘’Jimin, be here in five. ’’ Jungkook hanged up he now he just had to wait till the latter was here. He began scrolling down the news fed probably for chicks he would pick up that night.

 

Jimin would love to go back to his dreamland and snuggle into the warm blankets. But he knows Jungkook would surely murder his if he didn’t go. He threw a bomber jacket on and got into his jimin eyes shoes and grabbed his cars keys that was hanging on the metal hook.

Jungkook didn’t even tell him the address ‘great’ like wow so much for helping someone.  He so gonna kick the younger’s . He quickly the GPS and drove. He stopped the car as he saw the youger leaning on the lamppost unaware of his presence. He honked loudly attempting to scare the younger, but the Jungkook looked up lazily and leisurely walked towards the car and sat on the front seat completel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter