MoonByul

Tell me you love me (Moonsun Short story GxG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this before anything else!~ put it on loop <3

**NOTE: Moonbyul's day is a day before Solar's (it is like MB's story started yesterday before SL's, Thank you.**

I set my alarm 5:45 am to wake her up, 

I called her and after 3 long rings she answered, "why?" and hanged up immediately when she found out it was me.

that's it?

that's it.

no more 

no less

she's busy that's why.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom, a long and hot shower.
It is refreshing, after taking a bath I started preparing my usual breakfast, everything is like a usual routine for me.

after eating I decide I should go to work. I went out of my house and a car stopped in front of me, "Ms. Moon your father wants to talk to you." I looked at him and ended up entering the car. A few minutes later the car stopped in front of our house.

I went out and went straight to my father's office. 

We are rich, and yet I don't use it. I work for a small company and live in a small condominium. I tried to live by myself and still I can manage it.

I knocked to my father's room, and there a deep voice answered, "Come in." I came in and sat in the chair in front of him.

"Why do you want to see me?" I asked.

"I miss you my daughter, you are my one and only daughter. You may have all the money and I can give you everything but why are you living away from us, your family? Do you need any money? Is it tough do you want me to buy you a bigger condo?" He said as his eyes starts to tear up.

"Dad no, I don't need anything. I wanted to do this for my self after Mom died she told me I should be independent with my self and not bother you as I grow up. Now I am good I can manage to live by myself. Don't worry." I answered

"Okay just call me if you need anything your brothers also miss you so much." he answered understanding my situation.

"I need to go dad, or I'll be late for work." I uttered as I walk towards him and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "Take care dad" I uttered as I walk away, "You too Moonbyul." I smile and bowed at him.

I went out and asked the driver to drive me back to my house. I went to my car and went to work.

I am working in a small company and I enjoy working here.
I started working when I got to my desk. My co-workers were all there already doing their job.

I stood up and gathered some files, I went to the head office and gave the files to his assistant.  Then I went to a shelf to gather other files. 

 

My day went like that, I again stood up to approach one of my co-workers when suddenly everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital, I tried to stand up but my co worker Minhyuk stopped me, "Yah Moonbyul! Wait for the doctor." I looked at him and smiled, "Okay chill!" I chuckled. I again looked around and saw that I was actually in the ER, "What happened to me?" he sighed "You were about to approach me when you suddenly collapse, what happened to you?" He looked at me worried. "I don't know, but I am fine. Btw, Thank you!" I answered him.

After a few minutes the Doctor appeared in front of us.

"Are you Miss Moon's relative?" The doctor asked Minhyuk and he immediately answered, "No" the doctor nod, "Can I talk to Ms. Moon Privately?"Minhyuk nod, he smiled at me before he left. "Ms. Moon do you have any relative that I can talk to?" I looked at him, "None, don't worry I can manage myself." The doctor nod and continued, " You have Long QT Syndrome." I looked at him puzzled, "Long QT Syndrome?" He nod and explained it to me, "Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a disorder of the heart's electrical activity. It can cause sudden, uncontrollable, dangerous arrhythmias (ah-RITH-me-ahs) in response to exercise or stress. ... However, not everyone who has LQTS has dangerous heart rhythms. When they do occur, though, they can be fatal." 

I looked at him, I am speechless. My mother died because of the same thing.

and probably I inherited the disease.

When the doctor left I texted Minhyuk that he could go and i'll just go home later since I will meet Solar.

But the truth is I don't, I won't meet her. I just want to be alone for now.

Minhyuk knew abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter