SOLAR

Tell me you love me (Moonsun Short story GxG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything else I want my readers to feel good while reading my stories so try playing this song again and again while reading the chapter!~ Thank you.
행복하지마 (Don't Be Happy) MV


*2 Years ago*

"Unnie, I-I Love you.." I looked at her, shocked of the words she just uttered. "I love you." The younger girl repeated her confession to the older girl.

"W-What? Why?"  I asked as I became speechless of the words I hear in . Her smile slowly turned into frown. She looked at me as if her face were bland and emotionless. I made this girl sad, I made her sad.

I made one of the best person of my life sad,

and that made me felt that I regret sounding like turning her down.

"Because I like you unnie, my heart beats faster because of you. There were butterflies inside my tummy whenever I am with you." She said looking down. She slowly turned around. I know she is about to cry.

I hugged her.. tight. She seemed shock when I hugged her.

"Don't cry, I don't want to make my girl cry." I uttered as she slowly calmed down.

She faced me and smiled at me as tears fell from her face.

I wiped those tear with my fingers. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

I smiled as I comfort her.

 

Ring!!

Ring!!

Ring!!

 

"Why?" I answered the phone early in the morning.

"Agiii~ Morning Call!" (Agi=Baby) Moonbyul shouted as I answered the phone.

"Okay okay thank you for calling me!" I hung up immediately and walked to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After taking a quick bath I went to my Kitchen and made myself some breakfast. 

I prepared myself as I eat my breakfast, I wore my work clothes and grabbed my bag. I locked my Condo and walked toward the elevator.

*one message receive*

from: Moonagiya~~

Agii~ let's date later!!
Let's just meet up in our favorite restaurant.

have a good day!

To: Moonagiya~~

Okay, see you later then.

I went out of the elevator and walked to my car a simple maroon sedan. I started the engine immediately, off to work.

When I arrive at our company I went to my desk and prepared my things. My two office mates Hwasa and Wheein approached me. 

"Hey solar!" I smiled at them as they greet me.
"Hey so what's up?" I asked as they sat beside me.
"Hwasa and I have a group date later do you wanna join us?" I was about to reject the invitation because I have a girlfriend and no one knows it. 

I don't want anyone to know my relationship with Moonbyul, because it might ruin my image in the company and towards my friends.

"Are you going to reject our invitation again? Ahh don't you wanna find a boyfriend?" Hwasa as she looked at me. 
"The new employee will join us too didn't you know?" Wheein added trying to persuade me.
"New Employee?" I asked and they both nod.

"Yes the young and handsome bachelor from US he was hired by the company." Wheein explained, Hwasa suddenly added, "So come join us later, we won't take no for an answer."

I wasn't able to do anything so I took my phone out to text Moonbyul.

I saw my message awhile ago, It wasn't sent.

Why it wasn't sent? Oh I was in the elevator awhile ago maybe that's why.

I am lucky that the message awhile ago wasn't sent.

I deleted my previous message that wasn't sent and made a new one.

To: Moonagiya~~

We will have a company dinner later, I can't may be next time.

after a few minutes she replied back.

From: Moonagiya~~

Okay.

That was her reply short and simple.

I continued my work.

Our work is done so I was fixing my things before we go.

Wheein nudge me from the side, "You ready?" 

I smiled and nod at her. "Leggo!" Hwasa shouted as we walk towards the elevator.

We went to the restaurant where we will meet the guys. They were practically our co-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter