Finale

Tell me you love me (Moonsun Short story GxG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLAY THIS SONG FOR EXTREME FEELS ALTHROUGH OUT THE CHAPTER!~~

MB POV

I ended up on the hospital, I went to the doctor that diagnosed me, I asked him for the things I can do to avoid dying early.

I asked him straight to the point and he was shocked, he recommend treatments that I can do. I need to be more hospitalized more often since they need to watch out to avoid cardiac arrest. I was also warned on being stressed and pressure.

I texted Minhyuk and asked if we could meet. He then agreed and went to a coffee shop near the hospital.

I told him everything, I cried in front of him, he rubbed my back as I cry. He was also shock with my disease, he never thought that I had that kind of incurable disease. I asked him if he could fix my resignation in the office since I can't go back there anymore. He stayed with me until I decided that I should go home.

 That day I went back to our house.

My father smiled at me when he saw me, I slowly walk into his arms and I cried. He hugged me so tight that I wished that it'll last. His hug slowly loosen up as my eyes slowly closed. He shouted at me calling my name and supported me when my body felt numb and everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital room, I saw my father napping beside me holding my hand. I hold his hand tight, he slowly woke up and looked at me. His eyes started to tear up. "Don't tell my brothers." The only thing I uttered as I smile at him.

He nod, "The d-doctor told me about your d-disease, a-and he told me you w-were so stressed that's why y-you fainted." He looked at me as his tears slowly filed up. "I want you to go to US, medicine is more advanced there. I'll find a doctor that can give you perfect treatments" He uttered sadly, I smiled at him and nod. 

He held my hand and looked at me, he kissed my hand numerous times.

The next morning, I went back to the house and there my brothers' surprised me. The three of them smiled at me. My brother Eric hugged me tighter than anyone else. He whispered, "What do you mean by your message?", I just smiled at him and answered, "Nothing." He smiled and hugged me again.

My father immediately booked a flight for me, I fixed my things immediately because I only have 1 hr left. I send a message to Minhyuk and thank him for everything. I even told him that he should find a new girl to love because I don't deserve someone like him.

I turned off my phone and left it in my room.

I went to the car and asked the driver to drive me to the airport.

A few minutes later I was already in the airport.

Last glance towards the entrance of this airport, bidding silent goodbyes to my love ones and to my beloved one.

And I Left.

 

DONE

 

 

joke.

 

 

After 1 yr and 2 months

SL POV

Today Eric wanted me to go to his house to formally introduced me to his family. We've been dating for so long and this is the first time he brought me to their family's house. I only know his condo but now here I am standing in front a big house.

We are at the gate when a maid greets us, "Good evening Ma'am and Sir, Your father is waiting for you."

We entered their house and there portraits of them were everywhere.

He asked me to sit at the couch as he will go call his father on his office.

I looked around, a individual portrait caught my attention.

My eyes started to tear up. 

I saw a picture of her hanging in this house.

tears started to fall from my eyes, a cloud of feelings started to rumble inside my chest. I felt hurt at the same time painful.

I sobbed silently as I stare at her pictures on the wall.

"Where is she?" I slowly whispered to myself.

I miss her, 

I was looking for her all this time.

 

After she left my life, my life became miserable. My heart and my mind always seek her voice, her smile. I looked for her ever since that day. I went to her condo the only thing that I found there was her things. I asked her neighbors but no one knew where she was. I asked her co-workers but I only found out that she resigned already.

I looked for her, I turned down Eric for her.

but Eric still pursue courting me,

 

After 6 months of being by my side, I answered my sweetest yes to him. Now we are dating for 8 months.

I am afraid to repeat the same mistake,

To say I love you to someone that I don't really meant.

I am afraid to tell him that truth.

That I fell in love with a girl

and that girl suddenly disappeared after asking me if I loved her?

Now that I am ready to answer those questions, where are you?

 

Every day I am looking for the signs that you are around.

As the days went by, my feelings became more and more into you,

where are you, my love? 

My heart is waiting for you.

 

I cried and sobbed in front of her pictures.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter