FOUR.

It's you.

 

 

"What?! No unnie! I'm not going to do that!"

"Why? It's sounds good to me."

        "Yeah Sull, all you need to do is Act. You walk and the accidentally you spilled the water towards him." added Luna. "It's embarrassing.."  "Or maybe you should just say hi to him" "That is the most stupid idea, Soojung." Krystal giggles by Sulli words. "Hmm.. maybe you should clean up the windows from the outside? Maybe he'll notice you." Amber gives an idea. "Yes, that's a good idea since you're not so brave to get close to him. So let's just give a try." supports Victoria. "All right, let's try." Sulli stand up confidently and willing to do so. "But.. He's already gone." "It's okay Sull, you still have tomorrow." Sulli just smiles.

 

        Today they're a bit busy in the evening because of sales are suddenly held. "2 hours guys. Just in 2 hours. Those promotion clothes had sold out." Amber was amazed. "Yeah. and right now i need to pee" Victoria run to the toilet. "Me too!" Krystal followed. Luna looked towards Sulli, she seems disturbed. "Hey Sull, thinking of something?" "Huh? Well.. Yeah. am i too harsh towards Sehun?" Sulli looked at Luna. "We don't know what other people think Sull. We all have our own perspective. For me, you should just give him a chance instead of said that. It's been a long you didn't going out with someone. I mean a guy." explained Luna. Sulli still stayed quiet. "Don't be scare of your own feelings Jinri. Don't hide it. Express it. Everyone deserves a chance. So does Sehun. Give him a chance to know you." added Amber. "I'm just scared." Sulli said honestly. "Of What?" asked Krystal.

"What if he just like Minho?"

"Jinri listen, What happened in the past stays in the past stays in the past. Not everyone in this world are same." said Victoria

"Besides, Sehun looks normal to me. He's not acting weird or whatever. He's not a Psycho." Luna nodded in support of what Amber said.

        Sulli withdrawn with her own thought. Everything coming back to her. Those memories...

 

-FLASHBACK-

        The school bells ringing. It's means the class is over for today. There's a boy who sit at the back, he turned to look at a girl whose attention was outside the window. He smiled. "Yah Minho! let's go, we have footbal training today." taemin voice bring him back to reality. "Oh! Wait for me." Minho packed his things and followed Taemin. "Bye Sulli~" Taemin waved to sill before left the class. "Oh! bye Taeminie. Bye minho." Sulli waved him back. Minho feels butterflies in the stomach. Since that day, he became her number one fan. He start taking her picture secretly. He also send an email to Sulli, saying that she looked so beautiful and praised her. He got Sulli's email from Soojung's biodata book that he stole. all information about Sulli he copied it. Her birthday, her favorite color, and evrything she wrote in the book. Watching her also become of one his habit.

 

        One day, Sulli replied his email. 'Who are you?' 

'I'm just an ordinary person who's admires the beautiful creation of God.' He replied.

'What's your name?'

'It's not important.'

'What you want?'

'You..'


         With that, Sulli just stop responding to his email but he still continue sending his praises email but not often as before. Day by day he's feeling keeps growing. Out of nowhere he had a courage to talk to her. Since then, they become a good friends and he's very happy. He sometimes accompanies her home. "You know what Sulli, i kind of jealous when Jonghyun always talk to you." Minho confessed. "Why? He's one of my friend, just like you. Besides, he seat next to me that's why we always talk to each other." said Sulli. "Yeah.. You know what you looks so beautiful today." Minho smile charmingly. "Stop it. It's like 5 times you had say that." Sulli walkaway from Minho. "Wait! I'm telling you the truth." "Whatever. Whatever.." -

 

"Sulli! Sulli!"

"I'm sorry. What is it?"

        "Starbucks man.." Krystal pointed a man standing in front of the boutique. "OH MY GAWDD!!! WHAT HE'S DOING HERE?!" said Sulli while hitting Krystal arms. "Ouch! Why you hit me stupid." Krystal rubs her arm. "I'm nervous. What should i do. What should i do." Amber chuckles by Sulli behaviour. "Yah! This is the time." Luna took notice of the temporary closure of the boutique and give it to Sulli. "What?" she literally can't think straight. "Take this and give it to him."orders Luna. "You want him to noticed you right?" Sulli nodded by Amber question. "Then go. Fighting!" said four of them. "Fighting!!!" Sulli turned around and walked with confidence. Suddenly.. "AUCHH!!" she fall down because she tripped over a chair. She quickly get up and giving her back. She's not dare to look outside. "He still there? Did he saw it?" "He's already gone by the time you fall." said Krystal. They all look at each other. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.." Their laugh echoed inside the boutique.