TWO.

It's you.

       

        "You?!" Sulli surprise. "Me? Wait. You? It's you." The man looks surprise too. "What are you doing here?" asks Sulli. "What i'm doing here? what are you doing here? The man questioning Sulli back. "I'm asking you and you ask me back?". When the guy ready to reply, Amber suddenly interupt. "What are you guys talking about? And sir, what can we help you?". "I'm Sehun from SM agency. Mrs, Park has told me that she wants me to be a model for her new collection clothes. So, she said i can look around. So thats why i'm here." Sehun looks at Sulli.

 

        Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria nodding understand. "Oh, by the way my name is Victoria." Victoria introduce herself. "I'm Soojung. Just call me Krystal." "I'm Amber. Just Amber, nice to meet you." "I'm Park Sooyoung but call me Luna." Luna smiles. "And you? What's your name?" Sehun looks at Sulli. "My phone." Sulli replied coldly. Sehun face suddenly change. "Look, i'm sorry okay, i didn't mean it." "Next time watch your step." Sulli walk away to the store. She is really angry right now, at first she thought her phone was okay, but when she arrived at boutique it starts not working and it keeps restart.

 

SEHUN POV

 "What did you do to her?" Amber asks. "Well, i bumped with her this morning and her phone fell down. I didn't mean anything, i'm in rush so i just leave her." I explain. "Oh! thats why she keeps complaining about her phone. But, you shouldn't just leave her like that." said Krystal. "Yeah.. i know.." I really feel bad right now. "Pity our giant baby.." Victoria said. "Is that her name?" i asked curiosity. "No. that's her nickname. Her real name is Jinri, but just call her Sulli." Explain Luna.        Jinri. sulli. Both name really suits her. And right now i'm smiling like an idiot.

 

        "So, if you guys don't mind may i look around?" Sehun ask politely. "Sure, let me show you our new collection." invites Krystal. They are heading to the corner where the new collection of clothes is placed. Amber is in the store, trying to calming Sulli, thier giant baby. 15 minutes later, Sulli finally came out. Sehun, Krystal and Luna are still exchanging their opinion about some clothes, sometimes Amber and Victoria are joining too.

 

        Thank god there's not many customer right now. As usual, Sulli will prepare the out dated design for sale tomorrow. Every Tuesday and Saturday, they will make a sale. Thanks to Sulli and Krystal for giving this idea to Mrs. Park because it is really worthwhile. Mrs. Park boutique getting popular day by day. Yes, there are not many customers who stormed in, but this boutique never stopped receiving customer. Sulli looking out. She saw someone caught her attention. A guy sitting in the Starbucks Cafe. Although she only looks at the side of the man's face, she can feel the aura of that man. 

 

        "Hye." Sehun approaching Sulli. Sulli smiles bitterly. "I know it's my fault. I'm really sorry. how's your phone?" Sehun asking politely. When they met this morning, he can't deny that Sulli is really pretty and right now he really regrets by his own action. "It's not working." replied Sulli simply. " I'm really really sorry, what do you want me to do? i feel really bad right now. you can have my phone.." Sehun trys to pursuade her. "No, it's okay." Sulli says. "I'm really sorry Sulli.." said Sehun sincerely. "Okay.." Sulli smile a little. "So, are we good?" asks Sehun. "Yeah we good.." Sulli looking at the Starbucks, the man was gone. "Thankyou, Sulli. So let's start again" Sehun show his charming smile. "Start what?" Sulli confused. "My name is Sehun, but you can call me Oppa if you want." Sehun gives a wink at Sulli. "I'm Jinri, just call me Sulli." They shake hands and smile with each other.