THREE.

It's you.

 

 

        It's been a month now, and Sulli always see the man every weekdays at same hour and same spot, beside the window. Unconsciously, waiting for the man has become a habit for Sulli. For her, seeing that man everyday even from far away enough to make her happy and excited to work.  That's a good thing isn't it? Today it's Victoria turn to open the boutique so Sulli can get up late. Her new phone suddenly ringing, it's a message from Sehun. 'Goodmorning, giant baby. Wakeup! i can't wait to see you today ;)'. Sulli just read the message without replying. She get up and straight to bathroom. 

 

SULLI POV


        "Wah, smell's good." i said when i enter the kitchen. "It's pancake, your favorite." Mrs Choi smiles. "Yeay. Mom is the best!" i said happily. "Sulli-ah, next week mom have to go abroad again." Mrs. Choi said. "It's okay mom, i understand. So, this time where will you go?" i asked while eating my pancake. "London. What do you want? i'll buy." Mom gives me a wink. "Hahaha.. What's with that wink? Hmm. I want a new dress please. Please.. and a shoes too" i embraced my mother. "Sure, honey. anything for you." Mom kissed my forehead. I love her so much.  It's been a 2 years since mom and i lived together. My father had died in a road accident. Just two of us because I am the only child. "It's already 8.00, i have to go Mom. See you at night, 
Love you." i give a quick kiss before leaving.

 

        i arrived at the boutique at 8.40a.m. i help Victoria and other before the boutique started operating. "guys, i have a news" Luna words caught our attention. "What is it?" i asked. "Last night mom said that this boutique will be renovate. So, today she'll be here." explain luna. "Seriously?" Krystal surprise. "but why?" ask Victoria curiously. "well, she just said wait for tomorrow which means today." reply Luna. we nodded undestand and continue our works.


        11.30 a.m someone enter the boutique. "welcome~ ah. Sehun."said victoria. "hahaha. Goodmorning girls" "Goodmorning~" reply them simultaneously. Sehun go straight towards Sulli "Yah! giant baby! why you didn't replied my message?" "i forgot. hahahaha.." said sulli without guilty. What happened before was forgotten. They all have been friends well. Sometimes, whenever he has free time he will spend time with them. "Omma!" Luna surprised. "Annyeonghaseyo." they all greet Mrs. Park. "Let's sit everyone, there's something i need to tell you guys." said Mrs. Park then sat in the waiting area located in the middle of the boutique. "Everyone is here right? I plan to make some renovation to this boutique before we celebrate Christmas because I want something new and the color of this boutique needs to be changed. I'm really sorry because of my sudden decision. So, this friday will be the last day this boutique operate and don't worry because of my decision all of you i'll give a paid leave.  I'll inform you guys one week earlier before this boutique are ready to operating as usual. So everything's all right?" Mrs Park asked. "Yes. We're okay with it. Thankyou Mrs. Park" said them. "Oh, by the way Sehun. You'll be our model for our winter collection. I hope you'll enjoy." "So i got that job? Thankyou Mrs Park." Sehun smile widely. "Yes, Sehun. You got it. So, i think everything is clear. I need to go right now. byee~" Mrs. park giving them a quick hug before leaving.

 

        "So, it's means you'll have a free time next week. Going out with me wouldn't hurt you right?" said Sehun shyly to Sulli. "Is that a date?" Luna chuckles. "Omo! Sehun likes Sulli!" added Krystal. "Yah! you guys!" "Well. give me 5 reason why should i agree?" Sulli looked into his eyes. "Why should i give a reason? We don't need the reason to build a friendship, we need  sincerity. I want to get closer to you, Jinri. I want to know everything about you." Those words makes Sulli's heart beats faster. why? "I'm late for a shooting. I should go right now. bye girls" sehun get out from the boutique. "Sehun! Wait!" Amber trying to stop him. Too late, he's gone. "Sull! you don't have to do that.." said Luna. They all look towards Sulli. Sulli only gives an emotionless looks.

 

THROWBACK

        "Where is Sulli?" Sehun asked Luna. "She's cleaning the store at the back." said luna. "Thanks, luna." Sehun smiled. He slowly headed to the store. She's really busy and still didn't noticed Sehun existence. "Cockroach!" he shouted. "Arghhhh!!!! where?! where?!" Sulli Screamed while jumped. "Hahahahaha" he laughed out loud. He sat in the chair in front of Sulli, suddenly he fell backwards. Apparently, the chair was broken. Sulli laughed loudly. those laugh. He loves it. Sulli is hard to expect but it makes her special. Plus, she's cute. -

 


        Every hour Sulli looked at the clock. Amber noticed Sulli behavior "Are you waiting for someone sull?" "Hah? No. im not." Sulli lied. "She's lying, She's waiting for someone~" said Luna. "Who is it? Tell us" Krystal gives her a sharp look. It's a warning, do not have any secrets.  "well.. Erm.." Sulli looks back at starbucks. He's there. "That's it. That guy." Sulli pointed at the man sitting beside the window inside the Starbucks. "Which one? The guy in the blue shirt or that white shirt. Eww,what he's doing.." Victoria is still searching. "No! that one. in the corner." All of them looked at the man. "Sulli has a crush~" said Luna playfully. "Omo! Our giant baby is growing up." Victoria give Sulli a back hugs. "Since when?" asks Amber. "Since the first day sehun came here. That's the first time I saw him." " What?! It's been a month! How dare you." Krystal sulking. "I'm Sorry you guys.." Sulli give them hugs one by one.

 

      "You know what Sull, your taste is good." Krystal impressed. Amber gives her a thumbs up. "I know right." Her eyes still paying attention to that man. She missed him. "So are you planning to talk to him?" asked Amber. "What?! No! Just talking about that alrady makes me feel nervous. I'm not gonna do it. For a month, he never looked in the direction. Never," replied Sulli. Yes, she was upset. Upset because she couln't do anything other than look at him from a far. "Actually Sull, you can do something.." Victoria look at her with confidence. "What do you mean?"

"Like this..."