ONE.

It's you.

      It'smonday and it's Sulli turn to open the store. She's walking alone, listening to her favorite song, Shadow by F(x). She stop and look around, suddenly someone push her from back causing her phone to fall. So yeah, it' ruining her mood. She turns around to see who's the one spoiling her 'perfect morning'. A tall white-skinned man with black hair. There is only one word that is in her mind...

 

SULLI POV

HANDSOME.. wait. My phone. "yah! Look what you've done. My phone.. watch your step man. Cant you see that im standing here?!" I said. "There's no traffic light here miss, im in hurry. If it's hurt you, im sorry. I've got to go" said the white-skinned man and he's walk away. "No manners.."

 

      It's 9.00 a.m. and the boutique start operating. "It's 9.03 a.m. and Luna no where to be found" says Krystal. "she's the boss or maybe she forgot the way to go here. Hahaha.." Amber jokes. "Yah! I hear that" Luna yells. "What? I didn't say anything. But wait, where did you come from?" ask Amber. "From the back door" Luna walks towards Amber the slap her . "Arghh!! YAH LUNAA!" yells Amber. Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli laughing when the see Amber face.

 

      "Guys what time is it?" asks Luna. Sulli and Krystal looked at each other, "Summer. Summer. Summer." They imitate the High school musical and makes Amber and Victoria laughing. "im serious you guys" says Luna coldly. "It's time to you to find a lover" Victoria says jokingly. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" four of them burst into laugh except Luna."oh god. Why i've friend like this" "its fate unnie, fate" "Whateves. Oh! My mom had told me someone will come here to look around this boutique" tells Luna. "For what?" Sulli asks. "I dont know. I didnt ask." Luna simply reply. Suddenly someone enter the boutique..

"Excuse me, can i.."

"Yah! You?!!!"