2: Sejeong you pabo

You kill me

I'm so excited it's me and my lovely wife's sixth year anniversary today!! I'll wake her up with some good eating out ;). 

"Mm Sejeongie..happy anni-" 

!!!

She's not here? What the where's my wife??! What the hell was she kidnapped? Where is she oh my god oh my god oh m- 

*Beep*

good morning honey. I went to work early they called me in. Have a nice day <3

Ehh??! Why would they call her in didn't she tell them beforehand she'll be celebrating our anniversary today?! Did she..no she couldn't have forgotten, right?? I should call her.

*Ring ring 
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring

Ring ring
We're sorry but the person you called is unavailable. To leave a messag-
Call ended*

The is up with Sejeong?? Ahh what do I do? I can't contact her right now and I cancelled work today to celebrate.. I can't just stay here alone all by myself when I'm constantly thinking of Sejeong.. I mean it's our anniversary for s sake! Ah I'll just call Dodaeng and ask if they wanna hang out.

*Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ri-
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Yoojungie!! Yes! Yes! Ahhh right there! Yesssss harder harder har-
Call ended*

 

...

 

Let's just see if I can still take the afternoon shift at work.

 

 

------

 

"Hey Chungha unnie, what's up? You look like you've got something on your mind.." 

"It's nothing Kyulkyung," I sighed. Kyulkyung is one of my coworkers at the bakery. We became close a few years ago and Sejeong introduced her to the group, where she met her wife, Nayoung. They hit it off immediately and it was...rather intense to say the least..

 

 

------ Napink's first meet ------

 

"Sedong we're over here!!" 

"Mina!!!" 

Who's this girl Sejeong's hugging? She seems nice..she and Sejeong have the same eyesmile aww how cute. Sejeong unnie brought me to this club to meet her friends. Her and Chungha unnie have been so kind to me since I'm new in this country. I hope I don't give a bad first impression..

"Hi there! I'm Kang Mina." The smaller girl just gave me the biggest smile ever ahhhhhh she's so adorable I wanna hug her!! 

"Hello, I'm Zhou Jieqiong." 

"Oh you're not from here are you? Where are you from?"

"China"

"Really??! Oh wow that's so cool I've always wanted to go to China! Do you have a Korean name by the way?"

"Uh no not yet..maybe you could give me one..?"

"That's a great idea! Oh wait you should meet the others fir-"

*Beggin' by Madcon plays*

"OH MY ING THIS IS MY JAM C'MON" 

Suddenly Mina pulled me into the sweaty crowd, spinning around to make room in the middle. What the is she doing everyone's watching us now! Oh god this is so embarrassing..

"WOOOOOOOOOOH!!" 

Huh??! Oh my god Mina's so good at dancing! Woah..is she a professional??

*Mina slaying on the dance floor*

Ooh there's a girl walking into the circle. She's stalking towards Mina with a look in her eyes..OH MY GOD THEY'RE MAKING OUT WHAAAATTTTTTTT  

*Faints due to the hotness*

 

---

 

"Hey! Hey! Are you okay?"

Huh? Where am I? Oh right I'm at a club.. who's this girl looking at me? Wow she's so pretty... there's so many pretty people in Korea..

"Jieqiong! What happened are you alright?!"

"Yea Mina I'm fine, just felt a little dizzy is all." Mina and the girl she was kissing pulled me up. 

"Mina maybe we should take her back home.."

"Oh no don't worry about me I'm fine! You guys go on dancing I'll be fine."

"Sohye, Mina, it's okay I'll take care of her."

"Okay Nayoung, tell Sejeong when you're leaving though."

Ah so her name's Nayoung.. and she's friends with them all so I think she's safe to stay with. Woah she's so pretty I can't help but stare at the coloured lights reflecting off her face...oh she caught me!

"So you're name's..?"

"Jieqiong."

"I see." Nayoung nodded nonchalantly. She seems a bit.. reserved.

We both sat there at the booth watching people dance. The silence was a little unsettling. I think I should initiate conversation.

"So.. who's the girl dancing with Mina?"

"mm that's Sohye, her girlfriend."

"Oh I see..are all the girls in Korea gay?"

"mm yea pretty much I guess. Well almost everyone in our friendship circle is gay."

"Almost everyone..?"

"Somi. She's the youngest so she's still experimenting, seeing what she likes and dislikes, more importantly who she likes."

Yup my suspicions confirmed. Korean girls are pretty and gay...pretty gay hehe. I'm so punny XD

"What about you?"

"Huh?" 

"Are you gay?" 

Not gonna lie, I was taken back by her sudden question. 

"Oh. Umm.. well.." 

"You don't have to answer." 

There's something about this Nayoung I want to know more about, but I can't quite put my finger on what's bugging me.. she has this mysterious aura - probably because she rarely shows any expression.

"Why do you ask?" I was curious as to why she asked me. 

"Would you like to dance?"

Wait what? Did she just avoid the question? It seems I can't get anywhere with the girl, might as well just comply and see what happens.

She held my hand with a soft but firm grip and slowly pulled me into the crowd. An intense, ual song played so we matched our bodies to the rhythm. It was amazing how we reacted well to each other, swaying in time. 

"Can I touch you?" she whispered in a low, husky voice. 

I suddenly felt a thrill down my spine to my core; I couldn't say anything so I just took her hands and laid them on my hips. She leaned closer and I rested my head on her shoulder, swaying my hips to the rhythm. She turned me around so my back was to her and she controlled my movements, gripping firmly on my hips and gently grinding with them. 

I turned around again to look at her. Her eyes were closed and I saw she was feeling the music. She looked so beautiful I cupped her cheek with my palm and she opened her eyes. This time her face wasn't expressionless and I saw a warmth in her eyes. 

"Hey! Hands off her you !"

Suddenly I was pushed to the side and my head hit the wall behind. It hurt but when I looked up I saw Nayoung arguing with a girl. The girl turned to me - she looked so pissed I thought she was gonna breathe out fire. 

"Who the are you?!" She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up to my feet. 

"Get the off her!" Nayoung quickly pushed her off me and was about to drag her out before she struggled out of Nayoung's hold and swung at me.

 *BAM* 

 

------

 

I woke up and I was on a... rooftop? Nayoung's sitting beside me, she looks really beautiful right now in the moonlight. 

"Twice in one night..I black out so easily hehe." I sat up and pulled the blanket on my waist up closer to my neck. It's ing winter and she takes me to an open rooftop. What's up with this girl?

"You're awake. How you feeling?" Nayoung had a beer in one hand and she sipped it occasionally, always turning back her head to watch the view.

"I've been better."

"I'm sorry." She finally looked at me.

"It's not your fault."

"It is. I shouldn't have.." she turned away from me again, not finishing her sentence. It's starting to get annoying now.

"Can you not do that." I exasperated.

"Do what?"

"That. That thing you do. Not saying what you really think, changing the topic when it displeases you. Acting so reserved and not letting people know how you feel." I was starting to get pissed now and I might've offended her and destroyed any chances of us being friends, but she needs to know her attitude isn't acceptable.

"..wow." Nayoung chuckled, shaking her head.

"Why are you laughing?"

"We only met a few hours ago and you already know more of my traits than any girlfriend I've ever had."

"Well you're pretty easy to read."

"Am I now? I thought you just said I'm too closed off and reserved."

"Yes..and you're full of so much emotion it makes you one of the most open, intriguing people I've ever met. It's obvious you have scars; that you've been hurt before." 

Nayoung looked at me with a different emotion I couldn't describe with a single word. It was a mix of anger, hate, relief, and exhaustion. I could tell it was too much for her to continue right now so I just opened my arms and wrapped the blanket around us. She snuggled into me and I could feel warm tears on my chest.

"Do you have a Korean name?"

"No not yet..would you like to give me one?"

"...Kyulkyung."

 

 

------ End of Napink------

 

 

"Unnie!! It's obvious something's bothering you." Kyulkyung started jumping around like a rabbit on steroids. Where's Nayoung to calm her down?

"What's wrong with Chungha?" Speak of the devil.

"Nothing! Can you both just leave it." I exasperated and turned away, hoping they'd get the message. But no, I forgot they're lesbians - they never get the message. 

"Ugh fine! It's me and Sejeong's sixth year anniversary and this morning I woke up she wasn't there and I got a text from her saying she left earlier for work and now I'm thinking maybe...she forgot our anniversary.." 

I hesitantly turned to them to see their reaction but they just both looked sorry for me. Kyulkyung came towards me and embraced me in a much-needed hug and before I could stop myself I cried my eyes out and bawled like a baby. 

Sejeong you pabo..