OMG, what's happening?

Let's Get Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is really fond of babies and children, the reason why he took pediatric doctor as a profession. There is something really fascinating on babies. He is usually the babysitter of his niece and nephews and it would be really wonderful to have his own. He was already 29 with stable job and as what other say, it was ideal age to start a family. 

 

His parents are always nagging him to get married so they can have a granddaughter or grandson. He totally agree with the idea of having a baby but he doesn’t want to get married. Being married is a huge responsibility and he is not ready for that. Maybe, he will never be ready for that matter. He remembered the frustrated stories of some of his colleagues about their married life. Being a doctor is really demanding especially of time so Luhan opted only for a baby because he doesn’t want any complications. He can plan for in vitro fertilization or just adopt but his parents will surely disown and kill him.

 

“Why are you even making your life difficult, Luhan? You can just get a boyfriend, get laid then break up with him,” says Baekhyun, who’s shamelessly munching the lunch he prepared for himself.

 

He raised his hand, as if he forgot something. “Oh, right, you haven’t get laid for 29 years because you are single since fetus.” Then he let out a boisterous laugh.

 

Luhan’s hands itch to strangle his poor excuse of a bestfriend. But after a few seconds, it was Luhan’s turn to laugh because Byun Baekhyun ing choked. 

 

“Serves you right for laughing at me, Baek. Didn’t you know that I’m a ing karma?”

 

Baekhyun glares at him but he just laughed at him. “What? You are eating my lunch yet you dare to ing tease me about ?”

 

Baekhyun tut-tutted, his fingers wiggling on Luhan’s face. “Luhannie, we made a pact that what’s yours is also mine.” Baekhyun said in a haughty tone. The previous disposition instantly gone like a wind.

 

“Isn’t that for married people?”

 

Luhan almost jumped on his seat when another colleague interjected on the conversation. “Why are you always doing that, Xing? I almost die from heart attack!” He said clutching his chest.

 

“Yeah Xing, stop doing that, Luhan haven’t got his multiple ic yet. He can’t die just like that.”

 

Luhan stood, ready to strangle Baekhyun but the latter was quick to dodge his hands. “I have rounds, bye!”

 

“Dammit, come back here, Byun Baekhyun!”

 

“Seriously, Luhan, you can try a one night stand so you can experience the seventh heaven. Who knows, you might get pregnant too, that would be hitting two deers with one big .” He said while wiggling his brows. Luhan throws his loafers to Baekhyun. That guy’s mouth really knows no bounds. 

 

“ you, Baek.”

 

“Na uh, I don’t want to be ed by a gummy worm.”

 

Oh, please remind Luhan how he became friends with Byun Baekhyun. 

 


Luhan remembered exactly why did he became friends with Byun Baekhyun. As an apology gift, Baekhyun treated him for a dinner and shopping. This is why he loves Baekhyun so much. 

 

“Try this one Ludeer.” Baekhyun hands him ripped jeans and a v-neck fitted shirt.    

 

“I think you gave me your clothes, Baek.”

 

“Nope, that’s yours.”

 

“What? But you did know that I usually wear khakis and normal jeans. Not this ripped jeans!”

 

“Na uh Ludeer, do you really think I will let my bestfriend grow old without experiencing getting ripped by huge ?”

 

Luhan immediately covers Baekhyun’s mouth. Most of the people inside the store give them judgmental stares, some are even horrified. 

 

“Do you really need to say that out loud, Byun Baekhyun?!”

 

“What? It’s not as if they haven’t experienced . My goodness, what’s happening to this society?”

 

Luhan is now contemplating again why did he became friends with Byun Baekhyun.

 

“Stop thinking that you made a wrong choice by having a friend like me, Ludeer.” 

 

Luhan gapes at Baekhyun. How did he know what he’s thinking? Is he a mind reader now?

 

“Nope, I’m not a mind reader. So you better go to the changing room and try these clothes.” Baekhyun added more clothes on Luhan’s arms and pushed him toward the room. 

 

After the torturous hour of changing clothes, something fitted Baekhyun’s taste. He can finally smell and feel his bedsheets and pillow. He badly wants to go home now. 

 

“You are not going home, Ludeer.”

 

“What is it again, Baek? I want to sleep now. Dealing with you is worse than dealing 10 children at the same time.”

 

Baekhyun gasped and was about to retort when someone bumped to Luhan, spilling a scalding coffee on his chest. Instead of apologizing, the guy just stare at Luhan from head to toe, silently judging him. His other hand holds his phone to his ear. Then after a few seconds he went away, and continued to converse to someone on his phone. As if he didn’t just spilled a hot coffee on Luhan.

 

“Did it really happened? Did he just went away without saying sorry?!”

 

“Wait, he is familiar.” Baekhyun mumbles.

 

Luhan was too preoccupied with the thoughts of making the guy pay for what happened to him that he didn’t heard Baekhyun said. He hisses in pain. Fortunately, it wasn’t that hot anymore so the burn is not that bad. But Luhan will still not let this go. There are only few guys who dye their hair in a ing hideous color like rainbow. 

 

(Though for a moment, Luhan thought that it was suitable for the guy’s well defined jaw and aristocratic features. He even looks like those greek gods but with locks of assorted color. He’ll pretend that he didn’t just thought that.)

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

Luhan managed to evade Baekhyun’s invitation to go for a night out but for the next night, the latter dragged him out of the safety confines of his apartment. He also sort of ponder about what Baekhyun said to him. He actually has a point. There is a possibility that he will get pregnant and he could just tell his parents that the father of his baby run away. As absurd as it sounds but Luhan is quite desperate. He is not getting any younger. If this will end up as a failure, then maybe he can resort to in vitro fertilization. He can only hope that he made the right decision to follow his bestfriend's advice.

 

“You need to get drunk first, Ludeer. I know how awkward you are in flirting when you are sober.”

 

He glares at Baekhyun. He knows that fact already. No need to rub it on his face. He gulps the contents of the shot glass handed by Baekhyun. The hard liquor burns his throat that he even coughed. He pounds his hand against his chest, as if it would depreciate the burn he feels. He’s not really fond of drinking hard drinks. He preferred to drink cocktails. 

 

His eyes roams around the vicinity. The booming music and the smell of liquor around him added to his intoxication. He has a low alcohol tolerance so even in just a shot, he can already feel his surroundings revolving to him.

 

Luhan’s doe eyes caught the familiar assorted colors of strands. He can feel the heat creeping from his chest where the coffee spilled yesterday to his face and ears. That guy may be handsome but Luhan i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter