Prologue

Let's Get Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan only wanted to have a baby. He is not really looking for someone to be his other half because for him, it would be a liability. And there’s his bestfriend, Byun Baekhyun who has the most marvelous idea on how he can have his own baby, by encouraging him to engage in a one night stand. He must have been confounded because as absurd as it sounds, he agreed. He should have known it would be disaster because now, he found himself married to this obnoxious, pompous brat who seems to have been dropped multiple times when he was a baby. 

 

 

“It was your fault that my girlfriend broke up with me so whether you like it or not, you will marry me!”

 

“Why would I even marry you?!”

 

“You should be thankful that you are marrying a handsome man like me. No one will be interested to an ugly guy like you.”

 

 

Oh goodness, give him patience not to kill this brat. 

 

 

 

A/N: Omg, I really tried not to update this because I have currently 3 ongoing fics but I can't resist it. My hands are itching to write this one. Not sure when will be the next update because I'm not yet done with the first chapter and I'm also writing at the same time the update for Accio. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter