Ego? Nah

Let's Get Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving on Xi residence, Luhan excused themselves and pulled Sehun with him. He has no other choice but to bring him in his room because it is soundproof. He already predicted that his parents will attempt to eavesdrop. He spent his life until late twenties with his meddling parents (they only permitted him to move out because of his work) so he exactly knew what they will do.

 

“Are you really that shameless? Didn’t we already talked about this?” Luhan asked exasperatedly. “You even brought Chairman Oh with you!”

 

“I told you, didn’t I? You will marry me whether you like it or not, sunshine.”

 

Luhan is on the verge of pulling his hair out especially when he heard the horrible petname and inept answer. Oh, please give him more patience to deal with this daft. “Then why me? You can pull whoever you want. You can also afford to buy a plane ticket and get your girlfriend then marry her.” Due to his frustration, he unconsciously stomped his feet like a child having a tantrum. “And stop calling me those stupid endearments!”

 

Sehun pressed his lips into thin line to prevent himself from laughing on Luhan’s childish antics. He clears his throat when Luhan’s laser like eyes scrutinize him. “Ex, she’s just my ex-girlfriend now. And why would I bother to find someone else if you are already available, sugarpie?” Sehun said nonchalantly.

 

Luhan’s eyes formed into thin slits. “What do you think of me?! A merchandise that you can take because I’m available? No, I don’t want to ing marry you and I don’t plan on marrying ever. So spare me from this bull. Tell your grandfather that it was all a mistake.”

 

“I’m Oh Sehun and no one has the audacity to refuse me, only an ugly guy like you. Anyway, you give me no choice, then. I can just tell your parents that something happened to us. I presume, your family is traditional.” Sehun said while smirking. 

 

Sehun took a long stride and unlocked Luhan’s door but the little deer was also quick to grab Sehun’s arm. The downside was that he miscalculated the applied force and they ended up on his bed, with Sehun above him. Flashbacks of what happened the night they shared suddenly popped out of Luhan’s mind like a broken tape. In just a few seconds, Luhan lost himself again especially when he felt lips moving against his, the same lips that made him scream countless times that night. Sehun’s right hand ventured its way on his waist while his other hand found its way to Luhan’s nape. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck, pulling the latter with him as if their proximity is not enough. When Sehun’s tongue teased the seam of his lips, he complied by opening his cavern. The dominant male didn’t waste time in delving his tongue on Luhan’s little wonders then explored everything on it. Luhan can only moan in pleasure because if there’s a thing that Sehun’s good at, it will be this. He was preoccupied in Sehun’s ministrations that he didn’t heard the sound of his door opening. 

 

 

“So are we expecting a grandson or granddaughter soon?”

 

Luhan screamed then pushed Sehun off him immediately. He wants to curse loudly because why the hell did he let it happen? He knows he’s doomed upon observing his parents and Chairman Oh’s expression.

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

This is what happens when you let your libido override your rational thinking. He was now being forced to marry Oh Sehun, the heir of Oh Conglomerate. Even how much he tried to explain, his parents wouldn’t want anything about it. Can you even believe it? In just a span of a week, he managed to involve himself in this kind of mess. A mess that can’t be easily fix nor escape from. How can he even escape when his parents witnessed how their son made out with someone? The same son who’s allergic to commitments. Of course, they will seize it as opportunity for their son to finally get tied. But Luhan thinks the more embarrassing one is Chairman Oh catching them in that act. Now, the elder is always contacting Luhan to visit him. This won’t happen if Oh Sehun only kept his hands and tongue for himself!

 

He glared at the rainbow haired man. This is all his fault, honestly. “Do you think it is wise to have your proposition discussed in this broad daylight?” Luhan asked with brow raised. 

 

Sehun’s lips twisted into a small smirk. “Why? Do you want us to talk in my penthouse? Or to your unit? I have no problem for that.” He took a sip of coffee while his mischievous eyes stuck on Luhan’s. 

 

Luhan internally cursed at the underlying mockery of this piece of . He knows that there is a huge possibility that Luhan will be seduced again if they were alone in close space. “Fine,” Luhan simply huffs. 

 

Luhan crossed his legs. “What now?” He asked dryly.

 

Sehun crossed his fingers then placed his chin on it. “As what I have told you in my penthouse, we’ll get married for a span of two years or more, depends on how long it will take for grandpa to finally transfer my inheritance. Unless you want to get married to me permanently, we can also have that.”

 

“In your dreams! I don’t even want to marry you.”

 

“You are not even the ideal bride that I want, bunny. But who knows? You might fall for me which will not be surprising because I know I’m too irresistible.” Oh Sehun said that in a ing straight face and it was ing hilarious for Luhan. 

 

Luhan covered his mouth to cover the laugh that is threatening to spill. “Pfft, you don’t have to worry about me falling for you because that would never happen. My first love is far too perfect compared to you.”

 

Instead of being amused, which Luhan expected him to act, Sehun suddenly scowled, a complete contrast on his previous disposition. “What? Is he richer than me? More handsome and smarter? I really doubt that.”

 

Oh, so his ing ego got hurt. “Excuse me, Mr.Oh my first love is the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. He is very down to earth, kindest man I’ve ever known, too. He might not be rich like you but he is also smart and will make everyone fall head over heels with him.”

 

When Luhan finished his narrative, he noticed that Oh Sehun’s scowling while pressing keys on his phone’s screen. So he’s just talking to the air? The nerve of this obnoxious brat. “Are you even listening to me?”

 

“Nah, you are obviously exaggerating and I don’t really expect from you especially when you have an ugly face. You can’t probably differentiate who’s handsome and who’s not.”

 

Oh, dear ancestors, give Luhan more patience because he’s on the verge of losing his job and license. “You also can’t possibly differentiate who’s ugly and who’s not.” Luhan said sarcastically. “How about I’ll prove it to you, right here right now?” Luhan continued with a raised brow.

 

“How?” Finally, that caught Oh Sehun’s attention.

 

“Well, I can go for separate table and let’s count how many person will try to hit on me.” Luhan said with a sly smile.

 

“Is there a need for that?” Sehun asked, his facial expression can’t be painted now. He uncross his hands then looks around the area and Luhan observes how Sehun’s scowl deepen. “We can continue this talk on my unit.”

 

‘What’s wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter