Of misfortunes and first love

Let's Get Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan concluded that following Baekhyun’s advice will always end up as a disaster. If he didn’t followed his advice, if only he persisted to stay on his apartment, this will never happen. He will never ever seek for an advice again. Just a few days ago, he met that arrogant child’s friends (yeah, a child because Oh Sehun is a freaking child encased in an adult’s body). And now, Sehun’s dragging his out of his apartment to move in with him. In his idiotic defense, it will make their façade even more convincing. Goodness pray for his soul because having a dozen of children around him is hundred times better than dealing with Oh Sehun.

 

 

No… he can’t let him. Everything happens so fast and Luhan will die early without experiencing being a father (mother) if he’s under one roof with that brat.

 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun!”

 

 

The pediatric doctor frowned when Sehun ignored him and continued to pack his things, or more like dumping everything in a luggage. This is too much, Luhan is still older than this obnoxious boy. How dare he ignore him? He stomped his way toward Sehun and he almost turned into human kettle when he saw the ear buds on his ear.

 

 

“You, brat!” Luhan peeled the ear buds off Sehun’s ears. “Why aren’t you listening to me?!”

 

 

Sehun just grinned at him which infuriated the doctor even more. “Oh sweetcheeks, you called me?”

 

 

See? He always knows how to get into Luhan’s nerves. “Stop. calling. me. stupid. endearments. dimwit! I am still older than you, brat!”

 

 

“Alright then… ugly, bambi hyung.”

 

Wait, what?

 

“Y-you—“

 

 

“You want me to call you hyung right?”

 

 

Luhan’s index finger trembled while jabbing it on Sehun’s chest. He can’t believe that he called him ugly again. This is too much disrespect! “I am still ol—“

 

 

He was caught offguard when Sehun suddenly leaned closer. The flabbergasted doe blinked rapidly due to their proximity. Sehun’s lips curled into a smirk. “You were saying?”

 

 

The pretty doe mentally curses because damn, Oh Sehun looks so fine (pretend that you didn’t read that). If only he’s not an A class . His mind turned completely blank and he doesn’t know what to say next.

 

 

“I know I am too handsome and irresistible. You don’t need to be so obvious, darling.”

 

 

Luhan gaped at Sehun not because of the previous reason but because of his impressive display of arrogance. “E-excuse me?” He spluttered. “My first love is way more handsome than you. He has a foreign blood and his blue eyes always fascinates everyone.” He said with a defensive tone then pushed Sehun off him who has suddenly unreadable expression displayed on his face. His heart pounding vigorously against his chest makes him uncomfortable.

 

 

Just like the first time that Luhan mentioned his first love, Sehun’s expression completely shifted to a scowling one before he turned his back. “So? You have a poor taste then or you probably have a poor eyesight.”

 

 

“The one who has a poor taste are those women and boys who mistakenly like you.” He waited for a rebut yet all he received was total silence from a blond. He placed his hand on his hips, left brow arched. What the hell is his problem? Why did this brat suddenly turned grumpy? Is he going to deal to a moody Oh Sehun too?

 

 

Luhan shrugged and continued his litany, just to irritate Sehun. “Besides he is too good to be true not like you. Aside from his cerulean eyes that I really love, his smile could also melt everyone.” A smile instantly fluttered on his lips upon thinking of Park Chanyeol, his childhood bestfriend and first love. It’s been a decade since he last saw him. Luhan hopes that he already reached his dream of being a cardiologist.

 

 

“I remembered that he always brought chocolates with him to cheer me up. He also made silly things just to make me laugh. He is totally my ideal guy. I wonder where he is right now.”

 

 

The pediatrician woke up from his stupor when he heard a faint crash on his bed and inaudible grumbles. “Yah, Oh Sehun! What do you think you are doing?” Luhan screamed when he saw his precious soccer ball thrown carelessly on the bed by no other than the spawn of satan.

 

 

“What? I am packing your things because you will be moving in with me. Not to that first love of yours. And you need to get your eyes checked, hon.” Sehun scoffed then flicked the deer’s forehead which made the latter hissed in pain while rubbing the area. “Stop daydreaming about that man because you will only marry me.”

 

 

“Yah! After you almost destroy the soccer ball that was gifted to me by Minseok, you have the nerve to fli—“

 

 

“Is that your another man, sugar?”

 

 

Alright, what the hell is happening? Luhan crossed his arms while staring at Sehun suspiciously. “What man are you talking about? Kim Minseok is my bestfriend, you idiot.” He took several steps toward the blond and tiptoed to flick the latter’s forehead as a retaliation.

 

 

“And don’t throw my soccer ball carelessly—" Luhan hissed at Sehun. “—or any of my things. Or else, I’m going to burn all of your precious belongings too.”

 

 

A mocking smirk dances on Sehun’s face. “Nah, as if you can do it.” He said meaningfully.

 

 

“Are you testing me?” Luhan badly wanted to wipe the annoying smirk on the brat’s face.

 

 

“Stop barking, baby boo and help me pack your things. You will never be able to burn yourself anyway.”

 

 

“What did you say?” He asked suspiciously because this prat might be cursing him without his knowledge.

 

 

“I said, there will be a meeting on your association tomorrow.”

 

 

Luhan’s nose scrunched in bewilderment. What the hell is he talking about this time? What meeting? As what he remembered he doesn’t have any meeting tomorrow.

 

 

Sehun tilted his head then his lower while staring intently at Luhan. “It is an association, exclusive only for dense, ugly, dumb, deaf and old people like you, sweet pea. You should really attend it.”

 

 

 

Oh dear ancestors, give Luhan more patience to deal with this son of a . There will be two probable things that will happen, first, Luhan beating this to pulp and second, Director Oh losing his grandson on the hands of the doe.

 

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

 

Luhan’s brows are almost connected while reading the so called contract that Sehun made. His eyes drifted from the paper to Sehun who currently has his elbow pressed on the headrest of the couch, his fingers playing with his lower lip while watching him. He suddenly felt awkward on the way he’s staring at Luhan. What the hell is he thinking about? Is he trying to intimidate him? If yes, then he’s succeeding.

 

 

The doe cleared his throat hoping to snap the dark hooded eyes out of him. “We both agreed that this will last for two years but the no relationship clause isn’t part of what we talked about.”

 

 

“Why?” He removed his elbow on the headrest then placed it on the center table, tapping his long fingers on it. “It’s not as though you have a boyfriend right? You are single for 29 years, sugar pie.” Sehun chuckled which brought waves of irritation on Luhan.

 

 

“And what are you exactly implying, brat? You think I will not have a boyfriend in a span of two years?”

 

 

Sehun shrugged but Luhan knew better especially when he saw the corner of his lips quirked up. “You are the one who said that.”

 

 

Luhan’s hands are itching to wring someone’s neck. But he opted to be calm this time especially that they are alone in his penthouse. Who knows, he might have cctvs here. He will surely get caught if ever he ‘accidentally’ beat this son of a into pulp. “Remove this clause.”

 

 

With his resting face, the obnoxious brat crossed his arms. “I don’t want to.”

 

 

The pediatric doctor raised the piece of paper then narrowed his eyes at the man before him. “What you writ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter