POVs

We Are B1A4!!

you's POV

The clock's ticking 3.00AM and I'm still lying restlessly on my bed, tossing and turning my body every 5 seconds. I kept questioning myself whether whatever Jinyoung said was true in my mind. 

"Did Jinyoung oppa remember everything?" I asked myself every time I turned my body to the opposite side. 

"This is sooo confusing!! What should I do when I see Jinyoung tomorrow?!" 


ON THE OTHER HAND....

Baro's POV - In his bedroom

It's already 3.00AM... The clocks ticking and I can't help myself by thinking about Jinyoung hyung and you's kissing scene!!!

"How could hyung DO THIS TO ME!!!' I said frustrated. 

I wasn't sure why am I acting so childishly; but somehow my heart felt a stinging sensation and I tried to ignore my feelings. No matter how hard I've tried, the feeling remains there. 

I clenched my fist and bang it hard on the wall and promised myself...

"I will Get her!" 


Gongchan's POV - In the toilet

I was so depressed and shocked the moment I saw hyung doing that. 

"Doesn't hyung knows how I feel about her?!" Gongchan said irritated.

I hugged both my knees against my chest and rock a little on the toilet seat. You can see how irritated and depressed I looked like. 

"I'll just have a quick nap, everything will be find tomorrow morning." I did a weak smile to cheer myself up and went to bed. 


Sandeul and CNU's POV - At the balcony 

Sandeul: Why are you alone in the balcony hyung?

CNU: Then what are you doing here all alone too?

Sandeul: Not..Nothing, I just thought of being here.

There was a moment of awkwardness...

CNU: Yah, you saw Jinyoung kissing her right?

Sandeul: Ye...Yeah.

Another moment of awkwardness filled the silent atmosphere. 

Sandeul looked up to face CNU and gave him the "what-about-you" look.

CNU: I saw it too.Without looking at Sandeul. 

CNU smirked and murmured something to himself while Sandeul tries to be open about it. 


In the still night, only Jinyoung had the most comfortable sleep. You can see him smiling from ear to ear and had lots of sweet dreams. 

 

 

Jinyoung AHHHHH, Why are you doing this to you!!!!