Feelings

We Are B1A4!!

Back in B1A4's dorm~

Gongchan opened the door, and to their surprise, they saw me carrying Baro on the shoulder. 

"where's Jinyoung hyung?" Sandeul asked curiously.

I shook my head and resume my duty as usual. Somehow I can't stop thinking about Jinyoung. 


I went into Baro's bed with a bowl of warm water and a napkin. I sat beside Baro and unbuckle his belt. 

Baro was murmuring something again. 

"What are you murmuring about?" I wondered.

"I..I..." Baro began, then suddenly PUKE on my white shirt!

"AHHH, OPPA!!" I screamed in frustration.

The rest of the boys barged in and saw the mess. 

CNU came in first to assist me. He asked me to change while he attends to Baro, but the problem is... I don't have any spare clothes left! All of my clothes went to the washing machine this morning and I've just realized that I had not even started to wash due to the intense scene. 

In other words, I'll have to wear back my stinking laundry. EWWW!!!

"It's okay, I'll lend you mine?" Sandeul replied.


Baro was still sleeping like a dead log. I shook my head and began to dunk in the napkin into the warm water and slowly taped onto Baro's face. 

He sleep soundlessly like a innocent baby. As I was about to lift up his shirt, he groaned slightly. 

"Oh my gosh!!" I whispered loudly.

The poor thing was so drunk he fought with someone in a bar, and judging from the severe bruises from his body, his opponent must be the size of Hulk. 

I slowly touch Baro's abs in pity of what he had been through all night. 

I took a first aid kit and aided his abs muscles and tried to bandaged it without Baro feeling the pain. 

Baro woke up slowly. I helped him up and sat beside him. 

I hit him on the shoulder: "Why did you drank so much last night?" 

"Ouch! For nothing..." Baro said awkwardly. 

There was a moment of silence between us. 

Baro finally broke the silence and spoke to me. 

"Hey, thanks for everything." 

"It's nothing."

There was an awkward pause before he continued...

"And I do have feelings for you." 

That is definitely not something I had expected in mind.

"To be honest with you, everyone here likes you." 

Baro came closer towards me and whispered...

"What about you? Do you have feelings for anyone of us here?"