We Are B1A4!!

We Are B1A4!!

you POV

It was 2am in the morning, everyone was asleep, but I was still tossing and turning my body from side to side, feeling very frustrated. I was worried that the boys are not gonna get along together. I wanted to call them but I've forgotten that I couldn't cause we're in overseas.

"I hope the boys are alright."

Meanwhile...

"So what's your plan Baro hyung?" Gongchan asked curiously.

" First, we creep over to her room, then use the master key to unlock her room, and kidnapped her!" Baro said excitedly.

"Orrr, we could just get the room key from the receptionist?" Said Jingyoung with a satisfactory smirk.

Everyone praised Jinyoung for his smart idea while Baro on the other hand was embarrassed and pissed at the same time.

"That was my back up plan! I knew it! I was just giving you dumb blocks a chance!"

Baro gave him a killer stare and mouth-out the words for Jinyoung to interpret.

"This isn't over!" 


Jinyoung managed to get the room key by charming the receptionist. He thanked her with a charasmatic wink and showed off the key to the other members. They showed him a "good" sign and high-fived him. 

"Boys, we've got work to do!" Jinyoung said with a determined look. 

Baro reluctantly followed behind still cursing under his breath. 

Quietly, Jinyoung slowly turned the door knob and  the door had a small opening. The boys peeped inside to see if the coast was clear. 

"Now what?" Baro asked impatiently.

"Well.."

"What are all of you doing here?"

Everyone quickly turned around and fell off the ground feeling surprised and awkward. The surprise quickly turned into laughter...