Bring It On, Baby

We Are B1A4!!

I woke up feeling blue and confused about last night's incident. I'm pretty sure that all of the other members felt uneasy too!

I prepared breakfast for them as usual but this time, it's a little awkward. No one spoke a word and only looked at each other then to the leader anticipating his next move. Everyone was really anxious, even my heartbeat was raising inconsistently. 

Jinyoung took the first move and walked up to me. He slowly held both my hands and whispered something in my ear. His refreshing breath lingers around my nose and I could feel his warm face touches mine. I couldn't really tell what his whispering to me, but I know I'm sure enjoying this. 

"I COULDN'T take this ANYMORE!!!" 

This draws both our attention. 

Gongchan stood up, followed by Baro and the rest. They were stunned to see Gongchan's huge reaction toward this. 

Gongchan grabbed Jinyoung's hand and dragged him into his room. The other members tried to barge in but the door was shut and locked. 

It was an intense moment; none of us didn't know what to do. I spotted Sandeul staring at me. 

"Oh no, what have I done?!!" I knocked my head with my hand. 

We heard screams at first then dead silence. I was really afraid that Gongchan would hurt his leader because of me. I almost got the urge to call the cops until...

Inside Gongchan's room~

"What the Heck is wrong with you Hyung?!!" 

Jinyoung smirked and kept silent. 

"What was that all about! Are you trying to make us jealous?" Gongchan vent out his anger furiously and grabbed Jinyoung's shoulders real hard.

Jinyoung felt instant pain and pushed him away. 

"Are you CRAZY?! what's gone in to you lately?" 

"Call me crazy, I don't give a shi* about you! But taking our girl away all to yourself is just plain SELFISH!!"

"Whoa, "our?" I met her first, we both were lovers before."

"That's bull crap hyung! ADMIT IT You liked her cause she's "useful!" 

"I DARE you to say that again." Jinyoung was almost inches away from punching him in the face.

Gongchan grabbed Jinyoung's sleeves and pushed him on the wall and whispered...

"Let's play a game. Whichever member could win her heart first shall be her boyfriend." Gongchan finished with an evil smirked.

Jinyoung looked at him confidently and said: "Bring it on Baby!"