Chapter 5

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji is got an honour to be choosen as one of collegers delegacy from South Korea Universities to visit The United Nations Headquarters at New York, USA. They will participate at world education affair disscusion, that involve collegers from all United Nations members. Umji is so happy and excited. Her familly, GFriend members, her company and buddy are very proud of her.

Eventhough in return Umji has to skip her schedules also GFriend's schedules for days for take care of administration preparation and other preparations also for sure for the exact time she has to spend at New York. Umji with all colleger ambassadors from South Korea delegacy also have to prepare and compile a sort of suggestions draft about education affair as South Korea's contribution at the discussion. The maknae is really bussy. She is inseparable from her books and laptop at anywhere she go.

 

*****

 

SinB sigh when she look at her roommate is fell asleep AGAIN on her bed in front of still-on-laptop, surrounded by open books also with glasses that still put on her face. That kind of view lately often for GFriend girls to see. But somehow never make them feel obvious, it keep on rise their compassion at their maknae. They know how much the opportunity mean for Umji, how happy and proud Umji is, the girls are very aware also proud to her, but still... an overtired-maknae is breaking their heart. The tiredness must be not just physically but also psychologically and imagine how much her brain working so hard for all that time. The maknae keep on working her draft during their schedules breaks, even at the least time she has before they up on stage, she always make time to keep work on that. There're times Umji even forget to take off her glasses when they about to performs, at the begining was funny but when that happened another times, again and again, it become the other member's concern. Umji even almost always sleep holding her laptop and books lately, as if her books and laptop are the most precious things in her life.

 

 

SinB carefully take off Umji's glasses then gather her books after put a bookmark on each of those open pages. She remember how Umji cherished her when she did that before, to put on bookmark at her open pages before closed and gathered her books. Eventhough SinB rarely comment or complaint at Umji's bussiness, but she know how Umji work so hard to look for those references and how hard to find the right reference among those pages of almost all thick books, even more almost all are english version of books. SinB is can't help to amaze by her roommate that Umji might be the most genious person she ever known for real and close in her life.

 

After gathered all books, SinB close the laptop and make sure that the laptop is on sleep-mode so then when Umji open it again will at still the same state as she work on last time. SinB not dare to do something else with Umji's work on laptop, even just for save the files, afraid that she make fault at it, that's why she just make sure to sleep-mode on the laptop to save batteries and reduce the overheat device.

SinB put the laptop, books and glasses on the table, then arrange Umji's body position, make sure that her head laying comfortably on the pillow, straighten her body so then she won't get sore on any part of her body when she wake up in the morning, at last, SinB tucked her roommate on blanket, make sure she not catch a cold.

 

SinB dim their roomlight before she also go to sleep on her own bed.

"Goodnight, Yewon-ah. Sleep tight. Tomorrow will be a new day to continue. Fighting!" SinB still greet eventhough she know that Umji is not lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter