Chapter 4

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night...

Eunha is dragged to the night club with some of her friends. They just from their junior high school class reunion. Because they still so into the reunion excitement, that's why they decided to just move place to have some more fun. Eunha fortunately already offing her schedul for that whole night, eventhough she actually want to straight back to dorm after the 'official' reunion done but in the end she failed to reject her friends persuassion. So there she is.... has some fun dancing on the floor with her friends. Although Eunha's alchohol endurance is the best among GFriend girls, but that night she seems has too much drink, so she kind of bit off her sober mind.

 

Her 'idol appeareance' is can't hidden eventhough she in that dim place with just laser lights that keep on dazzling and flashing. Her flawless, pretty and cute visual attract intention eventhough she just wear light make up, hair down and casual clothes --- slim dark blue jeans in cropped trousers style with maroon loose sweatshirt and white sneakers. Her petite figure still stand out among crazy crowdness, she look amazing and glowing among those people. So no wonder if people trying to be close to her, to take pictures or at least just want to watch her from near. But not everyone just want to see her, some have other intention.

 

 

While Eunha is dancing, a good looking guy who dance near greet her in easy-going style, "You GFriend Eunha, right?!" The guy in front of her ask. He a bit bend over to yell close to Eunha's ear, try to make her hear what he say while in the middle of club music blasting.

"Yes!" Eunha answer also with nod, while still dancing.

"You are beautiful!!" He compliment while smilling.

"Thanks!" Eunha reply while smiling back.

That guy stay dancing near Eunha try to make more conversation, without her notice that guy movement somehow lead her away from her friends. When Eunha realized that she almost out from the dance floor, she try to shifted back to where her friends gather, but suddenly another guy appear from behind her, somehow block her way. That guy also try to talk to her, "Hi! Eunha, right? I'm big fans of yours!" Eunha smile, "Hi!" still try to be polite, considering that he might be one of Buddy.

But those two guys keep blocking her way and at some point they even get her a bottle of beer. Eunha try to refuse but they keep insist, so then Eunha take the bottle but she not drink it.

"Hey, you wanna have a sit? Our table is near. C'mon!" Suddenly without Eunha can resist they already lead her to their table. It is near, but it's on the corner, a bit secluded. Eunha begin to afraid, "Uhmm... sorry, I think I should back to my friends, they might be looking for me." Eunha about to turn around when one of the guy grab her wrist and pull her to sit, "Ahh... c'mon! Just sit with us for a while. Take a picture with us. We want to brag to our friends that we meet GFriend Eunha here. Please... we are your fans. How can you ignore your fans?"

With reason like that they successfully forced Eunha stay. Then they take few pictures together, then when Eunha try to excuse herself again they beg her to take a glass shot with promise that they will let her go. So Eunha drink a glass of drink that they offer, then she get up excuse herself, but after just a step away Eunha feel dizzy and her vision is blurry, Eunha force herself to take more steps away, but it getting worse. Eunha walk in dazed. When she at the point can't hold herself anymore, she feel her legs are powerless, unable to support her body to stand straight, her last sense that she about to stumble down but before she really fall down she already unconscious.

 

*****

 

Eunha feel she in warm and secure embrace of someone...

She slightly open her eyes, but still blurry. Eunha of her dizziness that savagely attack her head all of sudden. Her eyelids feel so heavy, she can't open it, eventhough she desperatedly want to see who actually embrace her on that time, but she failed to gather her sanity and to open her eyes. She faintly on and off for couple of times. But in the middle of those dreamy feeling Eunha feel like in the moving car. Then she feel something like wet tissue gently rubbed her face, it feel good and refreshing. But then she lost her consciousness again.

 

Eunha hear sounds of elevator door open, then feel being dragged. Her hand on somebody's shoulder, thin but firm shoulder. She also feel a supporting dependable arm on her back and gentle hand on her waist.

Eunha's head is dangle down, she doesn't have strenght to move even for just a bit, Eunha feel limp and paralyzed, but her senses are start to awake. She can smell familiar scent from somebody who dragged her. Even when she can't see but somehow Eunha feel that she at her dorm neighbourhood. Those familiarity make Eunha feel safe.

 

Eunha feel they stop. Then being put down on the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter