Chapter 17

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend's kitchen...

 

Yerin, please tell SinB to bring my favourite accessories along. You girls has first schedule at the Music Bank today, right? I'll come to pick it up. Thanks.

Sowon♡

 

That's text message from Sowon that came into Yerin's cellphone.

 

"What 'Sowon Unnie's favourite accessories' all about?" Yerin ask to SinB. Then SinB tell about it to the girls.

"What kind of accessories is that?" Eunha ask.

"I don't know. I never check on it. Just shoved it into my bag." SinB said unchalantly.

"Can I see it?" Umji ask.

SinB just shrug her shoulder, then get up to her room, and back to where the girls gather at the dining room, with velvet pouch on her hand. She untied the pouch then take out something inside.

 

"Wow!! It's beautiful!!" The girls instantly praised, "No wonder that it's Sowon Unnie's favourite accessories."

 

*****

 

GFriend's waiting room at particular TV Station for Music Bank show.

The last staff just get out from the room to go to the toilet, leaving the girls who taking nap. Sowon quietly enter the room then quickly closed back the door and locked it.

"Girls..." she calls, but the girls not budging, they sleep too deep. Sowon sigh, then walk closer to SinB who sleep curled on the corner with Umji next to her. Their heads are leaning to each other.

 

"Cute Maknaes ♡" 

Sowon thought, almost squeal, but manage to hold herself.

 

"SinB-ah..." Sowon gently touch then carefully shake SinB's shoulder, try her best to not surprise her too much.

SinB wriggle a bit, scrunching her face annoyed, whine a bit, but then lazily open her eyes, her sleepiness gone as soon as she look at Sowon's face, "Unnie!" She yelped then straighten her back, causing Umji who lean on her fall behind SinB's back, forcefully wake up and whinning, but also instantly stop at the time she see Sowon.

 

"Hi, my cute maknaes!" Sowon bend to peck both maknaes's crown head.

"Ouch!! Watch out my forehead..." SinB groan and whine.

"Why?" Sowon ask in worry, then when SinB carefully pull a side her bangs, she can see the blue-purple swolen on SinB's forehead, "What happened? I'm not missthought about the stalker last night, right? Was there really a sasaeng stalking on you and hurt you?"

"No. This is just because my own silliness from having horrible nightmare. There's no sasaeng stalked on me last night. You must've back to me if there was. But you not.. then you must met YOUR stalker, right? Was it really the mafia from your mission?" SinB ask in concern.

Sowon nod, "Yeah... I met him."

"So... are you okay, Unnie? You got another wounds?" Umji ask in worry.

Sowon smile and shake her head, "No, Maknae, I'm okay. There's no new wound." She said while caressing Umji's head dearly. Then turn to look at SinB, "You bring it?"

SinB nod, then get up from her seat to take 'the thing' that Sowon ask from her bag, while Umji reach out her arms to pull Sowon closer and wrap Sowon's waist then shoved and rubbing her face on Sowon's stomach while keep carefully to not hurting her wound. Sowon giggling of the tickelish of Umji's movement.

 

SinB hands the velvet pouch, Sowon take it, untied to check the things inside, then tied it up again and slip it into her pants then cover it back with her clothes. "Thanks for kept it safe for me, SinB." She smile in satisfaction to SinB, then give back her cellphone.

 

"Were that really JUST your favourite accessories, Unnie?" Umji carefully ask while looked up, still not let go Sowon's waist.

Sowon grinning, looking down at the view of adorable Umji who look up to her. "Indeed my genius Maknae." Sowon cupped Umji's face try to restrain the urge to squeez her face.

 

"Okay, I gotta go now. Thanks SinB." Then Sowon about to take Umji's arms off her waist, but the Maknae instead tighten her wrap, whinning. "You know I can't stay too long even more at place like this..." Sowon said soothing tone. Umji finally let go her waist with sad face.

"You'll back home later, right, Unnie?" SinB ask stopping Sowon's step to door. She turn around, "I can't promise, but I'll try my best. Bye!"

"Don't say 'bye' !! But 'see you later' !" Umji protest while pouting.

Sowon chuckle, "See you later." Then Sowon cover up her hood, unlocked the door, open it carefully, peep outside then when Sowon about to get out...

 

"Unnie!!" Eunha call, that girl just wake up, rubbing her sleepy eyes cutely. Her shout make Yerin and Yuju wake also.

"Unnie, where will you going?" Yuju ask.

"How long have you been here? Why you not wake us up?" Yerin nag upsetly.

Sowon sigh, she can't leave them like this. She closed back the door, then walk closer to them, make times for them and let them hugging and cuddling to her for a while, then when finally she about to go, suddenly the door open.

 

"Girls, let's lunch toge-... oh my God! SOJUNG?!!" TWICE Nayeon shriek with shock face.

Sowon quickly pull the oldest girl of TWICE in then closed the door before anybody else outside heard or even more see her. Nayeon gasp and mouthpalming herself with wide eyes that seems about to pop out from it sockets. Then before she can say any words, her body is react first, Nayeon steps closer and hug Sowon really tight 

 

"Ouch... auww~... Nayeon-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter