Chapter 12

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon open the box...

But there's nothing artifacts inside the box, turns out just tools, such as screwdrivers, brushes and others.

 

"Damn!"

 

Sowon silently cursing inside. She has to looking for again. She roaming the room, look for in every crooks and slots. Nothing there... Sowon almost give up that the artefacts aren't in that room, she better start to look for other places, when suddenly she remember that there's one more spot in that room that she hasn't look for... it's the sleeping guard.

 

Sowon closer to the sleeping guard. Scanning the probability where the artifacts place under the guard's clothes. In the end, there's nothing else way that she has to rummage on the guard. She has deep sigh then start to rummage. While rummaging, Sowon feel her senses are in stand by mode, all her neurons are in ready to react at every possibility action of the guard that might happen in any moment. It's exhausting to always in stand by mode but also thrilling as if having a very challenging game. After a while, Sowon feel touch something suspiciously on inside pocket of the guard's jacket. She try to take it out.

 

She made it. Sowon can't help to sneer at the still sleeping guard.

 

"Geez... you sleep or dead actually?"

 

 

It's a velvet pouch. Sowon untied the pouch to open to check what is something inside. Turns out... are the artifacts.

Sowon sigh gladly.

 

She quickly tied up the pouch then slip the pouch on her pants and tucked it under her clothes, then she ready to leave. Sowon just step out the room when suddenly the guard who smoking few meters away from that room yell at her, "Hey! Who are you?! What are you do-...!!" The yell is unfinish because Sowon quickly run away and the guards chase her.

 

Bang! Bang!!... Bang!!...

 

The guards furiously bombarding their bullets at Sowon while they running chasing her. Bullets are flashing very close to her for few times, but Sowon manage to dodge from those, she running in zigzag, there's some grazed her body. She about to reach the exit door in few meters more, unexpectedly the door in front of her open by other guards, and they also start to shooting her.

 

Then... WHAMM!!!

 

Sowon suddenly feel hot iron has nesting on her body, on her stomach area. It hurt for sure,  the hurt spreading from the particular spot on her stomach to all over her body, but she just clenched her teeth and even speed up her run, then jump to kick the guard at the same time punch the other guard in front of her then breach out from the warehouse.

 

Sowon finally out from the warehouse, but she has to keep running away because the guards still chasing her.

 

"N, pick me up at the front gate!" Sowon call her team mate for help.

"Okay!" N answer.

 

Sowon make turn after the fence. She startled when suddenly somebody pull her to hide among bushes. It's L, her other team mate.

"Yah! Where've you been?" Sowon scold L.

"Sorry, nature called, can't hold." L grinning mischivously, annoying Sowon even more.

"You got it?" L ask.

"Yeah, of course." Sowon answer back.

 

"PB, you with L?" N calling by earphone.

"Yeah, he's with me." Sowon answer.

 

"Give it to me!." L ask unchalantly.

"Just let's get out from here first." Sowon advice.

Then the guards pass by them. Luckily, they not see Sowon and L who hiding on the bushes.

 

"Where is she? How can she dissapear all of sudden?" The guards stop few meters from the bushes.

"She must be hiding somewhere near here." Other guard answer back.

 

"PB, give it to me!" L insist, whispering.

"Yah! Can't you pick better time to ask?" Sowon upsetly scold in whisper also.

"Just give it to me! I'll secure it, then you can escape more comfortably." L keep on persuade.

"There's nothing like comfortable escape." Sowon scoff.

"Give it to me or I will call them so they can beat you up." L threatening coldly.

Sowon frown at her team mate, feel weird at his words.

 

Suddenly L stand up and out from the bushes also pull Sowon out also.

"Boys, she's here!" L shout to the guards, make them turn to face them then walk closer leisurely with so much annoying smirk on their faces.

Sowon surprise at her team mate's behavior, "L... you..."

L sneer while take Sowon's gun from it pocket on her tigh strap, "Just being secret agent can't afford me enough."

Sowon can't help to drop her jaw heard his answer.

 

"L!! You betrayer!! You as***le !! How could you?!!" N furiously curse sound on the earphone.

"Hahaha!!" L just laughing.

"L!! I'm gonna kill you by myself!!" N keep cursing.

"Sorry N, but you not gonna able to do that..."after L's words then there's sound of shot gun few times on earphone.

Sowon taken aback, "N... N... you hear me? N...!" She try to call her team mate.

"He can't answer you anymore." L smirking devilishly.

 

"Now give it to me!" L keep insist.

"No! I will never give it to you!" Sowon furiously refuse.

"Boys, beat her up!" Then L push Sowon to the guards who eagerly swing their punch at her right away. Luckily Sowon manage to dodge then even give proper knee kick at one of the guard's epigastrium that make him instantly curled up in pain on the ground. But then she get a hard punch at her stomach that make her lost her breath for a while, almost faint. Her stomach that got shot before become worse in pain, the blood dripping to the ground.

 

With so much pain and anger Sowon struggling fighting those guards. She got punches and kicks but she also give them more.

 

BANG!!!

 

The sound of gun shot stopped their move. It's L who shot the gun on the air.

"PB, you better not make this harder. I considered our friendship and teamwork these years. Just give it back the artifacts. I'll let you go alive." L try to persuade.

"In your dream! F**k your friendship and teamwork!! I regret that!!" Sowon coldly sneer to L.

L deep sigh, "You wasted your chance to live. You ask for it. Don't blame me then..." then L pointing his gun to Sowon.

 

Bang!!

 

L shot his gun, while the bullet dashed to Sowon's direction, at the same time Sowon dodge to the side, then rolling on the ground while take her knife from her thigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter