I was kicked out

The Water God, Habaek | ChanBaek [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Habaek 

The human the god followed agreed to his request: he’d help him buy clothes. He was glad he didn’t have to use force and just agreeing to it. But the two just continued to stand by the door; the human, Chanyeol, was still gaping at the god - he thought he must’ve been scared of him and his appearance. When he thought back, he probably looked very suspicious when the small figure made three big men knock out with just a touch each. Even the giant in front of him studied his every move.

“Park Chanyeol,” he suddenly spoke, causing the said male to jump a bit at his sudden voice, “may I be invited inside?”

“In here?” the human asked with his eyes wide open. “I don’t think so - “

“Oh, Chanyeol-ah,” said a sudden voice behind the god, making him glance over his shoulder to the new appearance, “you invited a guest over?”

“N - “

“Hello,” Habaek said as he turned to the new boy, “I’m Byun Baekhyun. I saved Park Chanyeol earlier from three men ganging up on him. I followed him here, and he’ll help me shopping.”

The new male stared at him for a second, nearly believing he was being pranked, but when he saw how serious the guest seemed, he couldn’t help but to believe it. “You saved him?” he asked, “you’re not so big yourself,” he chuckled as he measured the god’s height with himself and the giant by the door. “You must’ve been into taekwondo since young age, am I right?”

Habaek nodded along, although he had no idea what taekwondo was.

“Well, any saviour of my best friend is invited over anytime. Let’s get inside, and you’re more than welcome to eat with us.” He squeezed between Habaek and placed the bags on the floor between the beds where he and his roommate usually would eat together if they at in the room. “I’m Zhang Yixing by the way,” he introduced himself as he was reminded he hadn’t done it yet, “I’m an exchange student from China.”

The water god followed them inside, not bowing at the introduction, and he just stared at the food when they revealed it, ready to eat.

“You’re not going to eat?” Chanyeol spoke again after a while in the god’s presence.

“Oh, I don’t eat.”

The two males glanced up at him. “You mean you’re not hungry?”

Habaek nodded.

They chuckled before nodding and continuing eating whilst the god walked back and forth in the room.

The two roommates finished eating after around half an hour, and the Chinese male grabbed the plates towards the kitchen and did the dishes, whilst the two other males were alone in the small room.

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol spoke up again, gaining the other’s attention, “aren’t you going to go home soon? It’s getting quite late.”

Habaek didn’t answer right away. “I don’t have a home here.”

“What do you mean?” the taller asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I don’t have a home.” He excluded the part “on Earth” as he figured he’d just sound crazy to the humans if he did so, and just simply told Chanyeol he didn’t have a home.

“How can you not? Where did you come from?” the red haired male asked confused.

“Uhm,” Habaek hesitated, “I...took the bus,” he blurted out. He didn’t think it through, but he hoped it was believable enough for the interrogation to stop.

“You took the bus?” Chanyeol repeated with the other nodding along, “from where?”

“My previous home,” he kept on lying, “I was kicked out.” Now it was getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter