Prologue

The Water God, Habaek | ChanBaek [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓒhanyeol stood by the shore, his bare toes touching the sand. His young body was light, only sixteen years old. His tears wouldn’t stop streaming down his cheeks, eventually hitting the dry sand, making it turn dark.

His feet took a step forwards closer to the water.

He didn’t even try to hide his crying. He was ruined. He was hurt. He couldn’t think of anything else other than disappearing.

The waves hit the sand beautifully; now the water could reach the young boy. The chilly wind screamed around his tiny body. He took another step.

Now the water reached the boy till his waist.

His crying had slowed down. He started to enjoy the feeling over water surrounding him. It didn’t make him as miserable anymore.

He took his final breath before diving under the surface. He decided to let go when he didn’t have any air left in his lungs, but surprisingly he lasted longer than he thought. It felt like minutes, actually.

But the emptiness reached the young boy. His lust for air rose up, and he unintentionally opened his eyes as he struggled; he wanted to swim upwards to take a long breath, satisfying his lungs. But then again, he didn’t want to. This was it, he thought, he didn’t want to continue anymore.

But something weird happened. For a second, he could swear he saw some sort of figure in front of him. And in the next second, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter