Habaek, The Water God

The Water God, Habaek | ChanBaek [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Habaek

Ⓗabaek roared furiously; he took a threatening step closer to the other god, but his servant laid a hand on his shoulder, stopping him into going full battle mode. “This has got to be the stupidest joke I’ve ever heard you say Brother,” he spat.

“You heard me perfectly well Habaek,” his brother, Zeus, sneered back at him, “please keep me updated how it is down there though, I’m quite curious of those little creatures.”

“You can’t throw me down there,” Habaek yelled, throwing his hand up, then forwards towards the God in front of him as he shot a water drop as fast as a shooting bullet, but Zeus coolly dodged it with the help of his thunder counter power.

“Calm down Brother,” he demanded, “it’s only temporary. Just focus on your mission, and you’ll be back in no time.”

Habaek was about to step towards Zeus and rip his head off, but before he could even lay a finger on the god, he suddenly didn’t feel the ground under his feet anymore, and he quickly sank down into cold - but comfortable - liquid. He was taken by surprise, but he quickly rose up his head; his body sank in the water that had welcomed him warmly, tickling his skin, almost making his furious frown disappear - almost.

The water god lay still for a little while to calm his mind. He really had a short temper he needed to work with, but having Zeus as a brother wasn’t exactly the best medicine for him. He was way to bossy around the younger sibling, and he acted as if he was stronger than him as well. Habaek wasn’t sure whom actually had the best strength, although he’d never admit that to anyone. He did have his pride after all.

Habaek swam up to towards the surface as he lay there still, finally letting his lungs receive the air he would need down on Earth, although he could hold his breath for hours, hell even days, especially when it was water that was surrounding him.

The god spit out the water in his mouth, and swam towards the closest shore, dragging his wet body and clothes along with him as he finally hit the hard cold sand on the dark night. “Zeus, you !” he yelled as he gave his deadliest glare he could up towards the heaven that was thundering lightly, answering his angry hollering. “I never agreed to this! Pull me back up, Zeus, that’s an order!”

There was a big thunder, gobsmacking the small god on the beach.

“God dammit Zeus!” he cried, “I don’t want to be here!” It was helpless for Habaek. He didn’t have the powers to get up himself as Zeus took them when he threw him into the ocean; he just had to wait for his brother to bring him back home. “Fine, you win, you prick,” he grumbled to himself, “but don’t expect me to get comfortable here.”

Habaek gave his one last sigh and glance at the heaven, and then dropped his head as he walked up to the shore and finally his bare feet hit the wet soft grass; the refreshing breezy wind whined at his appearance, but the god loved the smell of the nature. It wasn’t often he could feel the fresh wind fill his lungs. He hadn’t been on Earth for God knows how long, and he thought maybe - just maybe - this time it’d be worth it.

 


 

Chanyeol

The sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter