Chapter 4: True feelings

SUMMER LOVE

After Chicago, they performed a few more shows in between different states and wherever they went, Jaerin would be there. 

Every time the show started, Wonwoo would start looking for her until he manage to find her. He always does fan service to her and only her. Many fans notice that and thought he probably like that fansite the most. 

 

Its the day of New York concert. The last concert in America. This concert is standing so she queued many hours before to secure a better spot. Because she was alone, so she couldn’t eat much and drink much whenever she want. She only goes to the toilet when she need, she thinks she can hold her hunger until the end of the concert. Its 2 hours before the start of the concert and the management decided to push the Hi touch event before the concert so everyone entitled started to stand up and proceed to Hi touch. Jaerin was probably the first 20 in line so not much waiting for her. The moment she stood up, she felt so giddy but she just brush it off thinking that it could be that she sat for too long. She went in for Hi touch and the first member was Vernon and Wonwoo was 2nd last this time. Wonwoo saw her and smiled but he frowned too because he saw that her smile was weak and she seems weak, fainting any time. He just brush it off thinking that its the weather thats causing it. He put up the biggest smile when it’s Jaerin turn and Jaerin cheeks blush red 100000x when she saw that smile even though she felt weak.

‘’Hello wonwoo….oppa’’ she said shyly even though almost everyone calls him oppa but it just felt different when he asked her to say it.

‘’Hello~~drink more water! You look sick.’’ Wonwoo intertwined their fingers again and look straight into her eyes with a worried look. 

‘’Okay, I will. See you later’’ Jaerin waved and moved on.

AFTER THE HI TOUCH

‘’Hyung, do you know the girl at the hi touch? The one you asked her to drink more water?’’ Dino asked curiously

‘’Why?’’ Wonwoo replied, he got caught off guard.

‘’It’s just….. you usually don’t talk much to fans and you usually just hi~ and smacked their hands. So I’m curious haha.’’ Dino said. Some members got interested in what Dino’s saying so they all turned around.

‘She’s my fansite, I should show some concern right haha.’’ Wonwoo awkwardly trying to avoid the topic.

 

‘’15mins to the start! Stand by please!’’ The stage manager shout out to the members. Wonwoo heaved a relief, thank god for stage manager.

 

 

Jaerin was already in the venue and she got second row this time. New York Carats are just too strong, she couldn’t squeeze her way through. The concert started and as usual Wonwoo just search for her among the crowd. He found her only during the introduction part because she is so small and she is at second row. He kept looking at her because it seems like she can’t even stand straight by her own. He was worried.

‘’Hello~ I am Seventee-‘’ Jun was introducing himself halfway.

‘’Guys, don’t push alright. Don’t get hurt or hurt anyone’’ Wonwoo just suddenly said in the mic and all the members look at him like WOAH IS HE OKAY ITS THE FIRST TIME HE SAID THIS TYPE OF STUFF. Wonwoo just look away after saying it and S.Coups saved the situation by following up Wonwoo’s statement of no pushing. 

Jaerin looked at Wonwoo and smiled and Wonwoo shyly smiled back. She knew, he said that for her. The concert went on smoothly without any pushing anymore and Jaerin got nice shots of Wonwoo as usual because he only looks at her camera. It was the ending ment before Don’t Wanna Cry now and the pushing is starting again and its super evident. Jaerin is so weak, her vision just went so blurry and her world was spinning. Before she knew, she fainted on the ground.

 

‘’PONG’’ a loud thud came from the VVIP section and everyone turned and looked. Some Carats beside Jaerin called for the guards and the guards climbed in to lift her up and Wonwoo saw it was Jaerin who fainted, he just shouted in the mic, ‘’I SAID NOT TO PUSH RIGHT’’ His face turned super black after he said that. 

Everyone was shocked including all the members, they didn’t expect Wonwoo to have such outburst. Seungkwan then spoke up and tried to make things not awkward while Mingyu went to calm Wonwoo down. He probably have things to explain later. The last part of the concert was performed without any accidents although Wonwoo seems super worried but he tried not to show it and hope Jaerin is fine. The members are super scared and worried of the face Wonwoo is putting on now. They ended the concert with a bow and headed to the backstage. Wonwoo exited first and S.Coups ran up to him and ready to interrogate him.

 

‘’Yah, whats with the outburst there’’

‘’Sorry, its just that someone fainted.’’

‘’Its alright. At least now we know you have some human feelings.’’ S.Coups patted him on the back and chuckled as he walked away.

Everyone was in the waiting room, getting changed to go back when Wonwoo is outside finding his manager.

 

‘’Hyung, can you help me check on the girl who fainted just now?’’ Wonwoo asked worriedly.

‘’Why? Do you know her?’’ His manager asked 

‘’Its just that she’s my fan and she helped me a lot before too. Can you help me check please?’’ Wonwoo pouted and begged him.

‘’WOAH WOAH the power of this girl made Jeon Wonwoo pout. I will. Now go get changed and go up the van okay.’’ The manager pat him and chased him back.

 

Jaerin was in the medical room in the concert venue being attended by nurses there. They said she fainted due to dehydration and lack of air in the place. Also she didn’t eat since last morning thats why she fainted so easily. She probably have to be inside till she wakes up because they realised she’s not local so its impossible to call someone and they can’t randomly give her any medication. 

 

‘’Hello, sorry for disturbing. How is she?’’ The manager came in with the translator

‘’She’s fine. Now we need to wait for her to wake up thats all. And also she’s not local, so we can’t contact anyone to prescribe her any medication. If not if she have allergy, it would be bad.’’ One nurse said.

‘’Ah I got it. Thanks so much. I’ll see if I can do anything.’’ The manager bowed and left the room.

 

‘’Hyung, how is the fan? Did you check on her? Is she okay?’’ S.Coups asked worriedly as a leader

The manager repeated whatever the nurse said to him and ask the boys to hurry pack up and board the van.

‘’Hyung, I know. Bring me to the room she’s in’’ Wonwoo said loudly after thinking so much. Everyone looked equally puzzled. Wonwoo just cleared his throat, knowing he needs to explain things again later. 

‘’Hyung, lets go.’’ He drag the manager out. 

They reached the medical room and greeted the nurses there. 

He asked them for her bag politely and began to find her phone. He couldn’t ask the others to do it because her bag have a camera and they probably gonna delete all the photos she took inside. He found the phone and asked his manager if he could use it to call someone, it might help her wake up faster. The manager just nodded.

He walked to one side and tried unlocking but there’s a password and its not numerical so its probably not his birthday. He thought for 20sec and keyed something in and it unlocked. He smiled and chuckled.

‘’Why are you so cute’’

‘’eggeu tarteu’’

He scrolled through her phonebook and looked for the contact named ‘’Germaine’’ since he heard her calling Germaine her BFF. She called and luckily she picked up despite the time difference.

‘’Yah, its 4am here. Call me tomorrow if you want to spazz about Wonwoo okay.’’ Germaine said annoyedly 

‘’Hello please don’t hang up!’’ Wonwoo said quickly, afraid she would hang up

Germaine looked at her phone and it was Jaerin number. 

‘’Who are you? Where’s Jaerin? What did you do to her???’’ Now she sound worried. 

‘’She’s fine. I’m Wonwoo. She fainted halfway during the concert and the nurse needs to know if she is allergic to any medical stuff before they can inject anything inside or give her any medication’’ 

‘’OMG SHE FAINTED????????? UM UM okay she is not allergic to any medication. But she is quite intolerant of other countries water. Make sure they give her filtered water like super 20000000x filtered if not she will feel even weaker than now.’’

‘’Okay I will. I will tell the nurse to give you a call after she wakes up.’’ Wonwoo remembered everything and ended the call.

 

He faster change the password code to 1707 for easier access for the nurses and passed the phone to her. He repeated everything to the translator and the translator relayed it to the nurse. The nurse nodded and proceeded to give her IV drip, antibiotics. The manager nudged Wonwoo and said its time for them to leave. He said okay and passed the phone tp the nurse and asked her to call after she’s awake and also the password. 

‘’Please be okay’’ Wonwoo sighed and thought.

 

‘’Yah, you know her?’’ The manager curiously asked.

‘’Er…..sort of. I hope she’s okay’’ Wonwoo awkwardly scratched the back of his head and ran off to change. 

The manager just chuckled and crossed his arms and thought ‘’For the first time, he is actually acting like a human’’ 

The members didn’t probe much as they were probably tired out and they needed to pack and rest tonight. 

 

Jaerin only managed to wake up about 4am and only one nurse is beside her. She felt so weak, she could barely moved. The nurse felt her move a little and woke up. 

‘’Are you alright, miss?’’ The nurse asked.

‘’Yeah I am, what time is it?’’ She replied in English

‘’4am. Its been 6hours gosh’’ 

Jaerin sprung up from the bed and said she got to catch her flight which is at 8am. She bid goodbye and bow and said thank you to the nurse. She ran out and got a cab to the hotel to get her stuff and head to the airport. 

Thankfully, she made it on time.